PS3 GTA IV DLC possible?
Videogamer.com are today reporting an interesting development from Sony's PlayStation Day, held in London yesterday. Apparently, SCEE boss David Reeves told the website that he believes downloadable content for GTA IV will arrive on the PS3, eventually.
DLC was of course the focal point of a 50 million USD deal between GTA publisher Take-Two and Microsoft, the platform holder talking up the significance of exclusive content on the 360.
"Well I think you probably will see it, it’s just that a deal obviously was struck between Microsoft and Take-Two to do that, and if that’s what they want to do, I think that’s the last shot they have," Reeves offered.
I wonder what Microsoft have to say about all this...
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3