PS3 GTA IV DLC possible?
Videogamer.com are today reporting an interesting development from Sony's PlayStation Day, held in London yesterday. Apparently, SCEE boss David Reeves told the website that he believes downloadable content for GTA IV will arrive on the PS3, eventually.
DLC was of course the focal point of a 50 million USD deal between GTA publisher Take-Two and Microsoft, the platform holder talking up the significance of exclusive content on the 360.
"Well I think you probably will see it, it’s just that a deal obviously was struck between Microsoft and Take-Two to do that, and if that’s what they want to do, I think that’s the last shot they have," Reeves offered.
I wonder what Microsoft have to say about all this...
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch