PS3 GTA IV DLC possible?
Videogamer.com are today reporting an interesting development from Sony's PlayStation Day, held in London yesterday. Apparently, SCEE boss David Reeves told the website that he believes downloadable content for GTA IV will arrive on the PS3, eventually.
DLC was of course the focal point of a 50 million USD deal between GTA publisher Take-Two and Microsoft, the platform holder talking up the significance of exclusive content on the 360.
"Well I think you probably will see it, it’s just that a deal obviously was struck between Microsoft and Take-Two to do that, and if that’s what they want to do, I think that’s the last shot they have," Reeves offered.
I wonder what Microsoft have to say about all this...
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan