PS3 GTA IV DLC possible?
Videogamer.com are today reporting an interesting development from Sony's PlayStation Day, held in London yesterday. Apparently, SCEE boss David Reeves told the website that he believes downloadable content for GTA IV will arrive on the PS3, eventually.
DLC was of course the focal point of a 50 million USD deal between GTA publisher Take-Two and Microsoft, the platform holder talking up the significance of exclusive content on the 360.
"Well I think you probably will see it, it’s just that a deal obviously was struck between Microsoft and Take-Two to do that, and if that’s what they want to do, I think that’s the last shot they have," Reeves offered.
I wonder what Microsoft have to say about all this...
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims