PS3 GTA IV DLC possible?
Videogamer.com are today reporting an interesting development from Sony's PlayStation Day, held in London yesterday. Apparently, SCEE boss David Reeves told the website that he believes downloadable content for GTA IV will arrive on the PS3, eventually.
DLC was of course the focal point of a 50 million USD deal between GTA publisher Take-Two and Microsoft, the platform holder talking up the significance of exclusive content on the 360.
"Well I think you probably will see it, it’s just that a deal obviously was struck between Microsoft and Take-Two to do that, and if that’s what they want to do, I think that’s the last shot they have," Reeves offered.
I wonder what Microsoft have to say about all this...
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free