PS3 patch to address GTA IV problems
A new patch for the PlayStation 3 edition of Grand Theft Auto IV will be released today by Rockstar and Sony, we're told.
The patch is primarily aimed at the multiplayer side of the game, and it is said it'll improve connection stability and cut-down some of the interruptions the mode has suffered from since launch.
More generally, both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the new game have been blamed for a series of crashes, Rockstar offering PS3 instructions hinting that erasing game data and re-installing can help.
Take-Two chief Strauss Zelnick, meanwhile, has told CNBC there are no 'issues' with the game at all.
"No, none whatsoever. I’d say the only issue is that someone came up to me yesterday in a restaurant and said their thumbs were hurting from the weekend," he quipped.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat