PS3 patch to address GTA IV problems
A new patch for the PlayStation 3 edition of Grand Theft Auto IV will be released today by Rockstar and Sony, we're told.
The patch is primarily aimed at the multiplayer side of the game, and it is said it'll improve connection stability and cut-down some of the interruptions the mode has suffered from since launch.
More generally, both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the new game have been blamed for a series of crashes, Rockstar offering PS3 instructions hinting that erasing game data and re-installing can help.
Take-Two chief Strauss Zelnick, meanwhile, has told CNBC there are no 'issues' with the game at all.
"No, none whatsoever. I’d say the only issue is that someone came up to me yesterday in a restaurant and said their thumbs were hurting from the weekend," he quipped.
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week
- Irrational Games seems to be hiring again
- Gorgeous Xbox One metroidvania adventure Ori And The Blind Forest delayed into next year
- Crytek bringing the action fo Warface to Siberia
- Warner Bros releases brand new Batman: Arkham Knight gameplay footage