PS3 patch to address GTA IV problems
A new patch for the PlayStation 3 edition of Grand Theft Auto IV will be released today by Rockstar and Sony, we're told.
The patch is primarily aimed at the multiplayer side of the game, and it is said it'll improve connection stability and cut-down some of the interruptions the mode has suffered from since launch.
More generally, both the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions of the new game have been blamed for a series of crashes, Rockstar offering PS3 instructions hinting that erasing game data and re-installing can help.
Take-Two chief Strauss Zelnick, meanwhile, has told CNBC there are no 'issues' with the game at all.
"No, none whatsoever. I’d say the only issue is that someone came up to me yesterday in a restaurant and said their thumbs were hurting from the weekend," he quipped.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light