New Grid Autosport details the Tuner discipline
Codemasters has released a new video detailing the Tuner racing discipline in their upcoming racer Grid Autosport.
The video focuses on the Drift and Time Attack and features drivers from the Lassa Tyres Drift Team who compete in the British Drift Championship.
Unlike the other disciplines which emphasise beating opponents to the finish line Tuner Drift discipline is all about shoing control and flair behind the wheels of specially tuned cars like the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Team Orange, the Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) Drift Tune and the 1993 Nissan Daijiro Yoshihara 240SX (S13).
Grid Autosport will get the green light on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June 27th in Europe.
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2