New Grid Autosport details the Tuner discipline
Codemasters has released a new video detailing the Tuner racing discipline in their upcoming racer Grid Autosport.
The video focuses on the Drift and Time Attack and features drivers from the Lassa Tyres Drift Team who compete in the British Drift Championship.
Unlike the other disciplines which emphasise beating opponents to the finish line Tuner Drift discipline is all about shoing control and flair behind the wheels of specially tuned cars like the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Team Orange, the Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) Drift Tune and the 1993 Nissan Daijiro Yoshihara 240SX (S13).
Grid Autosport will get the green light on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June 27th in Europe.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto