New Grid Autosport details the Tuner discipline
Codemasters has released a new video detailing the Tuner racing discipline in their upcoming racer Grid Autosport.
The video focuses on the Drift and Time Attack and features drivers from the Lassa Tyres Drift Team who compete in the British Drift Championship.
Unlike the other disciplines which emphasise beating opponents to the finish line Tuner Drift discipline is all about shoing control and flair behind the wheels of specially tuned cars like the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Team Orange, the Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) Drift Tune and the 1993 Nissan Daijiro Yoshihara 240SX (S13).
Grid Autosport will get the green light on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June 27th in Europe.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit