New Grid Autosport details the Tuner discipline
Codemasters has released a new video detailing the Tuner racing discipline in their upcoming racer Grid Autosport.
The video focuses on the Drift and Time Attack and features drivers from the Lassa Tyres Drift Team who compete in the British Drift Championship.
Unlike the other disciplines which emphasise beating opponents to the finish line Tuner Drift discipline is all about shoing control and flair behind the wheels of specially tuned cars like the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Team Orange, the Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) Drift Tune and the 1993 Nissan Daijiro Yoshihara 240SX (S13).
Grid Autosport will get the green light on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June 27th in Europe.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer