New Grid Autosport details the Tuner discipline
Codemasters has released a new video detailing the Tuner racing discipline in their upcoming racer Grid Autosport.
The video focuses on the Drift and Time Attack and features drivers from the Lassa Tyres Drift Team who compete in the British Drift Championship.
Unlike the other disciplines which emphasise beating opponents to the finish line Tuner Drift discipline is all about shoing control and flair behind the wheels of specially tuned cars like the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X Team Orange, the Mazda RX-7 (FD3S) Drift Tune and the 1993 Nissan Daijiro Yoshihara 240SX (S13).
Grid Autosport will get the green light on the PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 on June the 24th in North America and June 27th in Europe.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side