It just wouldn't be Mass Effect without the Krogan says BioWare on Mass Effect 4
BioWare has teased a little more information about the new Mass Effect game which is still deep in development at BioWare Montreal.
BioWare Edmonton and Montreal boss Aaryn Flyn revealed that many of the game's races would be returning in the new game and citing the much-loved Krogan.
He said, “Hmm. Definitely returning races. It wouldn’t be a Mass Effect game without the krogans – we showed a krogan today.”
Flynn added, “We’ve got a really cool idea for how we’re going to carry on – keep the trilogy separate but at the same time give a bunch of nods to fans who enjoyed the trilogy in the past. That’s all going to come out soon.”
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny