It just wouldn't be Mass Effect without the Krogan says BioWare on Mass Effect 4
BioWare has teased a little more information about the new Mass Effect game which is still deep in development at BioWare Montreal.
BioWare Edmonton and Montreal boss Aaryn Flyn revealed that many of the game's races would be returning in the new game and citing the much-loved Krogan.
He said, “Hmm. Definitely returning races. It wouldn’t be a Mass Effect game without the krogans – we showed a krogan today.”
Flynn added, “We’ve got a really cool idea for how we’re going to carry on – keep the trilogy separate but at the same time give a bunch of nods to fans who enjoyed the trilogy in the past. That’s all going to come out soon.”
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free