It just wouldn't be Mass Effect without the Krogan says BioWare on Mass Effect 4
BioWare has teased a little more information about the new Mass Effect game which is still deep in development at BioWare Montreal.
BioWare Edmonton and Montreal boss Aaryn Flyn revealed that many of the game's races would be returning in the new game and citing the much-loved Krogan.
He said, “Hmm. Definitely returning races. It wouldn’t be a Mass Effect game without the krogans – we showed a krogan today.”
Flynn added, “We’ve got a really cool idea for how we’re going to carry on – keep the trilogy separate but at the same time give a bunch of nods to fans who enjoyed the trilogy in the past. That’s all going to come out soon.”
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too