Monolith reveals more about Shadow Of Mordor's Nemesis System
Warner Bros and Monolith have released a new trailer which goes more in-depth into Shadow Of Mordor's Nemesis System.
The Nemesis System gifts Talion's high-profile Orc enemies with memories of their encounters with Talion. Should they defeat him in battle they become stronger and will remember their last encounter should the meet again.
Talion can use this to his advantage by dominating the Orc leaders using his Wraith abilities and then he can use them to sow dissent, attack other Orc leaders and even spy for Talion so he can learn more about the Orc hierarchy in Mordor.
The Nemesis System is procedural as well and Monolith believes that they have created a game where no two playthroughs will be the same.
Middle-Earth: Shadows Of Mordor is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 7th.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch