Monolith reveals more about Shadow Of Mordor's Nemesis System
Warner Bros and Monolith have released a new trailer which goes more in-depth into Shadow Of Mordor's Nemesis System.
The Nemesis System gifts Talion's high-profile Orc enemies with memories of their encounters with Talion. Should they defeat him in battle they become stronger and will remember their last encounter should the meet again.
Talion can use this to his advantage by dominating the Orc leaders using his Wraith abilities and then he can use them to sow dissent, attack other Orc leaders and even spy for Talion so he can learn more about the Orc hierarchy in Mordor.
The Nemesis System is procedural as well and Monolith believes that they have created a game where no two playthroughs will be the same.
Middle-Earth: Shadows Of Mordor is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 7th.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year