Monolith reveals more about Shadow Of Mordor's Nemesis System
Warner Bros and Monolith have released a new trailer which goes more in-depth into Shadow Of Mordor's Nemesis System.
The Nemesis System gifts Talion's high-profile Orc enemies with memories of their encounters with Talion. Should they defeat him in battle they become stronger and will remember their last encounter should the meet again.
Talion can use this to his advantage by dominating the Orc leaders using his Wraith abilities and then he can use them to sow dissent, attack other Orc leaders and even spy for Talion so he can learn more about the Orc hierarchy in Mordor.
The Nemesis System is procedural as well and Monolith believes that they have created a game where no two playthroughs will be the same.
Middle-Earth: Shadows Of Mordor is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 7th.
- EA closes Maxis Emeryville
- Pillars Of Eternity is going to be massive
- Frontier is bringing Elite: Dangerous to the Xbox One this year
- Xbox One snags Wasteland 2
- Valve settles on a final design for the Steam Controller
- Elite creator David Braben to be honoured with this year's BAFTA Fellowship
- The date's out but Konami reveals the Collector's Edition of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- New Steam Link hardware unveiled by Valve, Steam Controllers dated
- Valve announces the Source 2 engine