Monolith reveals more about Shadow Of Mordor's Nemesis System
Warner Bros and Monolith have released a new trailer which goes more in-depth into Shadow Of Mordor's Nemesis System.
The Nemesis System gifts Talion's high-profile Orc enemies with memories of their encounters with Talion. Should they defeat him in battle they become stronger and will remember their last encounter should the meet again.
Talion can use this to his advantage by dominating the Orc leaders using his Wraith abilities and then he can use them to sow dissent, attack other Orc leaders and even spy for Talion so he can learn more about the Orc hierarchy in Mordor.
The Nemesis System is procedural as well and Monolith believes that they have created a game where no two playthroughs will be the same.
Middle-Earth: Shadows Of Mordor is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 7th.
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree
- Tychus loses his cigar for his appearance in Heroes Of The Storm
- Capcom details the Ultra Street Fighter IV PS4 upgrades
- Codemasters releases a teaser for F1 2015
- Total War: Arena gameplay unveiled
- Warner Bros bringing Batman's cowl and cape from Batman: Arkham Knight to MCM Comic-Con this weekend
- Red Thread gives an update on Dreamfall Chapters Book Three
- Sony releases a pretty 1080p gameplay video of God Of War III on PS4
- Techland shelves Hellraid to focus on Dying Light