Monolith reveals more about Shadow Of Mordor's Nemesis System
Warner Bros and Monolith have released a new trailer which goes more in-depth into Shadow Of Mordor's Nemesis System.
The Nemesis System gifts Talion's high-profile Orc enemies with memories of their encounters with Talion. Should they defeat him in battle they become stronger and will remember their last encounter should the meet again.
Talion can use this to his advantage by dominating the Orc leaders using his Wraith abilities and then he can use them to sow dissent, attack other Orc leaders and even spy for Talion so he can learn more about the Orc hierarchy in Mordor.
The Nemesis System is procedural as well and Monolith believes that they have created a game where no two playthroughs will be the same.
Middle-Earth: Shadows Of Mordor is due out on PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 on October the 7th.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015