360 Forge creations not importable into Halo: The Master Chief Collection, PC version hinted
343 Industries Dan Ayoub has revealed that creations from the original Halo 3 and Halo 4 Forge on 360 will not be importable into Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.
While the Halo fans will be disappointed that they cannot import their 360 Forge creations but the Master Chief Collection will include full Forge support for Halo 3 and Halo 4 on Xbox One.
During the appearance on Twitch's E3 stream they were bombarded by questions from fans asking for The Master Chief Collection to come to PC.
They wouldn't commit to whether or not a PC version is in development because their focus is on the talking about the Xbox One version. Ayoub did say on a PC version, “We hear you.”
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto