360 Forge creations not importable into Halo: The Master Chief Collection, PC version hinted
343 Industries Dan Ayoub has revealed that creations from the original Halo 3 and Halo 4 Forge on 360 will not be importable into Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.
While the Halo fans will be disappointed that they cannot import their 360 Forge creations but the Master Chief Collection will include full Forge support for Halo 3 and Halo 4 on Xbox One.
During the appearance on Twitch's E3 stream they were bombarded by questions from fans asking for The Master Chief Collection to come to PC.
They wouldn't commit to whether or not a PC version is in development because their focus is on the talking about the Xbox One version. Ayoub did say on a PC version, “We hear you.”
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III coming this November, skipping last-gen release
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month