360 Forge creations not importable into Halo: The Master Chief Collection, PC version hinted
343 Industries Dan Ayoub has revealed that creations from the original Halo 3 and Halo 4 Forge on 360 will not be importable into Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.
While the Halo fans will be disappointed that they cannot import their 360 Forge creations but the Master Chief Collection will include full Forge support for Halo 3 and Halo 4 on Xbox One.
During the appearance on Twitch's E3 stream they were bombarded by questions from fans asking for The Master Chief Collection to come to PC.
They wouldn't commit to whether or not a PC version is in development because their focus is on the talking about the Xbox One version. Ayoub did say on a PC version, “We hear you.”
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year