360 Forge creations not importable into Halo: The Master Chief Collection, PC version hinted
343 Industries Dan Ayoub has revealed that creations from the original Halo 3 and Halo 4 Forge on 360 will not be importable into Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.
While the Halo fans will be disappointed that they cannot import their 360 Forge creations but the Master Chief Collection will include full Forge support for Halo 3 and Halo 4 on Xbox One.
During the appearance on Twitch's E3 stream they were bombarded by questions from fans asking for The Master Chief Collection to come to PC.
They wouldn't commit to whether or not a PC version is in development because their focus is on the talking about the Xbox One version. Ayoub did say on a PC version, “We hear you.”
- Resident Evil HD remake gets its first trailer
- Capcom working with Dimps on a what is probably Street Fighter V
- New Titanfall update adds Titan-free combat gameplay mode
- OnLive coming to Philips' new range fo Android-powered smart TVs
- Explore the rest of the solar system with Google's Destiny Planet View
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round coming to next-gen consoles
- Voting opens up for GamesAid's charity of 2014
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today