360 Forge creations not importable into Halo: The Master Chief Collection, PC version hinted
343 Industries Dan Ayoub has revealed that creations from the original Halo 3 and Halo 4 Forge on 360 will not be importable into Halo: The Master Chief Collection on Xbox One.
While the Halo fans will be disappointed that they cannot import their 360 Forge creations but the Master Chief Collection will include full Forge support for Halo 3 and Halo 4 on Xbox One.
During the appearance on Twitch's E3 stream they were bombarded by questions from fans asking for The Master Chief Collection to come to PC.
They wouldn't commit to whether or not a PC version is in development because their focus is on the talking about the Xbox One version. Ayoub did say on a PC version, “We hear you.”
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO