Capcom releases the system specs for Dead Rising 3 on the PC
Capcom has released details of the minimum and recommended PC system specifications for playing the upcoming Steam release of Dead Rising 3.
It's a bit of a mixed bag for those that own older machines and it may require a small bit of upgrading even to meet the minimum specs in order to try out some next-gen zombie-mashing mayhem.
The minimum specs are as follows:
OS: Windows 7 or 8 64-bit only
Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 3.30GHz or Core 2 Quad Q9550 2.83GHz or AMD Phenom II X4 3GHz RAM: 6GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 570 or AMD Radeon 7870
DirectX: DirectX 11
HDD: 30GB free space
The recommended specs are:
Processor: Intel Core i5-4570 3.2GHz or AMD equivalent
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 670 2GB or AMD Radeon 7970 2GB
Dead Rising 3 will be rearing its decaying head on PC later on this summer. You'll be able to smell it.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015