GTA2 heading to XBLA and PSN?
According to this Rockstar Games website, we'll be getting something new related to GTA2 in just nine days, and, possibly, something else related to GTA: London in eleven days.
Quite what remains very much open to conjecture, however online forum gossip speculates that this could be the release of classic Grand Theft Auto editions on the Xbox Live Arcade and / or the PlayStation Network.
Alternatively, it could be something related to these 90s releases on the PC. We're unsure.
The original games were of course top-down and somewhat less elabourate, although they do demonstrate the origins of the series' famed sandbox gameplay rather well.
What do you think these counters point towards, reader?
Update: Pop! It looks like this rumour has been well and truly squashed. Apparently, this site has existed for years and does in fact never finish counting down. GTA2, meanwhile, is already available for free on the PC.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network