GTA2 heading to XBLA and PSN?
According to this Rockstar Games website, we'll be getting something new related to GTA2 in just nine days, and, possibly, something else related to GTA: London in eleven days.
Quite what remains very much open to conjecture, however online forum gossip speculates that this could be the release of classic Grand Theft Auto editions on the Xbox Live Arcade and / or the PlayStation Network.
Alternatively, it could be something related to these 90s releases on the PC. We're unsure.
The original games were of course top-down and somewhat less elabourate, although they do demonstrate the origins of the series' famed sandbox gameplay rather well.
What do you think these counters point towards, reader?
Update: Pop! It looks like this rumour has been well and truly squashed. Apparently, this site has existed for years and does in fact never finish counting down. GTA2, meanwhile, is already available for free on the PC.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free