Watch Dogs shifts 4 million copies in opening week
Ubisoft has announced the sales for the first week of Watch Dogs and they've not been too shabby at all.
Despite some Uplay server troubles Watch Dogs has managed to sell four million copies world wide across the PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 since it launched on May the 27th.
They did manage to build up a serious amount of hype for the game in the time between the original release date of November last year and now with some clear communication and plenty of gameplay footage.
Unfortunately our Watch Dogs review fell victim of the Uplay server issues as we picked it up on the PC. Watch out for our thoughts on it later on this week.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015