Prepare for your first round in the Octagon with EA Sports UFC demo out today
Today sees the release a demo of EA's first official UFC game, the straight-forwardly named, EA Sports UFC.
EA Sports UFC is a very ambitious fighting game built using EA's next-gen sports game engine Ignite, which gives sports fans the deepest experience yet capturing the physics and atmosphere of professional sports like never before.
The demo will give a taste of UFC's world class MMA fighting with two fighters – light heavyweight champion Jon 'Bones' Jones and his number one contender Alexander 'The Mauler' Gustafsson – over three rounds in UFC's iconic Octagon fighting ring.
The demo can be downloaded now on PSN for PS4 and Xbox Live fore Xbox One. EA Sports UFC will be released on both next-gen platforms on June 17th in North America and June 20 in Europe.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet