Prepare for your first round in the Octagon with EA Sports UFC demo out today
Today sees the release a demo of EA's first official UFC game, the straight-forwardly named, EA Sports UFC.
EA Sports UFC is a very ambitious fighting game built using EA's next-gen sports game engine Ignite, which gives sports fans the deepest experience yet capturing the physics and atmosphere of professional sports like never before.
The demo will give a taste of UFC's world class MMA fighting with two fighters – light heavyweight champion Jon 'Bones' Jones and his number one contender Alexander 'The Mauler' Gustafsson – over three rounds in UFC's iconic Octagon fighting ring.
The demo can be downloaded now on PSN for PS4 and Xbox Live fore Xbox One. EA Sports UFC will be released on both next-gen platforms on June 17th in North America and June 20 in Europe.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer