Prepare for your first round in the Octagon with EA Sports UFC demo out today
Today sees the release a demo of EA's first official UFC game, the straight-forwardly named, EA Sports UFC.
EA Sports UFC is a very ambitious fighting game built using EA's next-gen sports game engine Ignite, which gives sports fans the deepest experience yet capturing the physics and atmosphere of professional sports like never before.
The demo will give a taste of UFC's world class MMA fighting with two fighters – light heavyweight champion Jon 'Bones' Jones and his number one contender Alexander 'The Mauler' Gustafsson – over three rounds in UFC's iconic Octagon fighting ring.
The demo can be downloaded now on PSN for PS4 and Xbox Live fore Xbox One. EA Sports UFC will be released on both next-gen platforms on June 17th in North America and June 20 in Europe.
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 may be coming to the PS Vita
- Destiny gets its first raid today, the Vault Of Glass
- Assassin's Creed: Unity co-op trailer arrives
- Lukewarm Destiny reviews could cost Bungie 2.5 million USD
- Borderlands multiplayer comes back to life on Steam
- Saints Row creative director Steve Jaros announces he's off to join Valve
- We want to rebuild a player-first culture says EA CEO Andrew Wilson
- WWE 2K15 gets delayed on next-gen
- Playground to add eight new cars to Forza Horizon 2 on launch day, VIP and Car pass details announced