Prepare for your first round in the Octagon with EA Sports UFC demo out today
Today sees the release a demo of EA's first official UFC game, the straight-forwardly named, EA Sports UFC.
EA Sports UFC is a very ambitious fighting game built using EA's next-gen sports game engine Ignite, which gives sports fans the deepest experience yet capturing the physics and atmosphere of professional sports like never before.
The demo will give a taste of UFC's world class MMA fighting with two fighters – light heavyweight champion Jon 'Bones' Jones and his number one contender Alexander 'The Mauler' Gustafsson – over three rounds in UFC's iconic Octagon fighting ring.
The demo can be downloaded now on PSN for PS4 and Xbox Live fore Xbox One. EA Sports UFC will be released on both next-gen platforms on June 17th in North America and June 20 in Europe.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell