Prepare for your first round in the Octagon with EA Sports UFC demo out today
Today sees the release a demo of EA's first official UFC game, the straight-forwardly named, EA Sports UFC.
EA Sports UFC is a very ambitious fighting game built using EA's next-gen sports game engine Ignite, which gives sports fans the deepest experience yet capturing the physics and atmosphere of professional sports like never before.
The demo will give a taste of UFC's world class MMA fighting with two fighters – light heavyweight champion Jon 'Bones' Jones and his number one contender Alexander 'The Mauler' Gustafsson – over three rounds in UFC's iconic Octagon fighting ring.
The demo can be downloaded now on PSN for PS4 and Xbox Live fore Xbox One. EA Sports UFC will be released on both next-gen platforms on June 17th in North America and June 20 in Europe.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network