Steam Summer Sale is coming later this month
There have been a lot of rumours recently surrounding when Valve would launch the Steam Summer Sale.
Leaked images suggested that developers needed to have their sale spreadsheets in by June the 13th and now Mysterious Trading Cards have been appearing on the Steam Marketplace.
Further to that, a date has now appeared on NeoGAF which indicates that the Steam Summer Sale is to begin on June 19th. Sounds like it's time to make sure that you've got enough food in for the rest of the month.
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster