Steam Summer Sale is coming later this month
There have been a lot of rumours recently surrounding when Valve would launch the Steam Summer Sale.
Leaked images suggested that developers needed to have their sale spreadsheets in by June the 13th and now Mysterious Trading Cards have been appearing on the Steam Marketplace.
Further to that, a date has now appeared on NeoGAF which indicates that the Steam Summer Sale is to begin on June 19th. Sounds like it's time to make sure that you've got enough food in for the rest of the month.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year