Steam Summer Sale is coming later this month
There have been a lot of rumours recently surrounding when Valve would launch the Steam Summer Sale.
Leaked images suggested that developers needed to have their sale spreadsheets in by June the 13th and now Mysterious Trading Cards have been appearing on the Steam Marketplace.
Further to that, a date has now appeared on NeoGAF which indicates that the Steam Summer Sale is to begin on June 19th. Sounds like it's time to make sure that you've got enough food in for the rest of the month.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though