Steam Summer Sale is coming later this month
There have been a lot of rumours recently surrounding when Valve would launch the Steam Summer Sale.
Leaked images suggested that developers needed to have their sale spreadsheets in by June the 13th and now Mysterious Trading Cards have been appearing on the Steam Marketplace.
Further to that, a date has now appeared on NeoGAF which indicates that the Steam Summer Sale is to begin on June 19th. Sounds like it's time to make sure that you've got enough food in for the rest of the month.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III