Steam Summer Sale is coming later this month
There have been a lot of rumours recently surrounding when Valve would launch the Steam Summer Sale.
Leaked images suggested that developers needed to have their sale spreadsheets in by June the 13th and now Mysterious Trading Cards have been appearing on the Steam Marketplace.
Further to that, a date has now appeared on NeoGAF which indicates that the Steam Summer Sale is to begin on June 19th. Sounds like it's time to make sure that you've got enough food in for the rest of the month.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent