E3 2014: Pac-Man confirmed as playable character in Super Smash Bros
During today's roundtable E3 presentation, Super Smash Bros. creator Masahiro Sakurai confirmed none other than Pac-Man would be joining the roster in Nintendo's upcoming Wii U and 3DS Smash Bros releases.
Pac-Man himself will be modeled after his classic appearance in the original games, but can transform into his "Pac-Land" form and back and forth into an 8-bit version of himself.
His specials include Dig Dug and Galaga summons, and he looks to bring an interesting bit of colorful flair to the already diverse Super Smash Bros. roster.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit