E3 2014: Pac-Man confirmed as playable character in Super Smash Bros
During today's roundtable E3 presentation, Super Smash Bros. creator Masahiro Sakurai confirmed none other than Pac-Man would be joining the roster in Nintendo's upcoming Wii U and 3DS Smash Bros releases.
Pac-Man himself will be modeled after his classic appearance in the original games, but can transform into his "Pac-Land" form and back and forth into an 8-bit version of himself.
His specials include Dig Dug and Galaga summons, and he looks to bring an interesting bit of colorful flair to the already diverse Super Smash Bros. roster.
- Hatred returns to Steam Greenlight
- Work on a Lords Of The Fallen sequel is under way
- The latest patch for Assassin's Creed: Unity is a whopper, especially for some on Xbox One
- Microsoft is planning a streaming service reportedly called Arcadia
- Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 in development, aiming for a 2016 release
- Jagex to pull the plug on Transformers Universe
- One of Johnny Gat's new toys from Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell takes a tour of London
- Free trial of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn arrives on the PS4
- Batman Of The Future character pack arrives for LEGO Batman 3