E3 2014: Pac-Man confirmed as playable character in Super Smash Bros
During today's roundtable E3 presentation, Super Smash Bros. creator Masahiro Sakurai confirmed none other than Pac-Man would be joining the roster in Nintendo's upcoming Wii U and 3DS Smash Bros releases.
Pac-Man himself will be modeled after his classic appearance in the original games, but can transform into his "Pac-Land" form and back and forth into an 8-bit version of himself.
His specials include Dig Dug and Galaga summons, and he looks to bring an interesting bit of colorful flair to the already diverse Super Smash Bros. roster.
- Fahrenheit remaster arrives on PC and iOS
- Feminist Frequency planning two new series for 2015
- Other Ocean's #IDARB and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons heading to Xbox Live's Games With Gold next month
- Cupcakes unveiled by The Behemoth as a new unit in Game 4
- Battlefield: Hardline developer diary arrives, promises beta date tomorrow
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn gets a free-login weekend beginning Friday
- Sony dropping the Maps and YouTube apps from the PS Vita
- Unidentified Russian believed to responsible for distributing Ubisoft's deleted illegitemate game keys
- Dragon Age: Inquisition becomes BioWare's best-selling game yet