E3 2014: Pac-Man confirmed as playable character in Super Smash Bros
During today's roundtable E3 presentation, Super Smash Bros. creator Masahiro Sakurai confirmed none other than Pac-Man would be joining the roster in Nintendo's upcoming Wii U and 3DS Smash Bros releases.
Pac-Man himself will be modeled after his classic appearance in the original games, but can transform into his "Pac-Land" form and back and forth into an 8-bit version of himself.
His specials include Dig Dug and Galaga summons, and he looks to bring an interesting bit of colorful flair to the already diverse Super Smash Bros. roster.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer