E3 2014: Pac-Man confirmed as playable character in Super Smash Bros
During today's roundtable E3 presentation, Super Smash Bros. creator Masahiro Sakurai confirmed none other than Pac-Man would be joining the roster in Nintendo's upcoming Wii U and 3DS Smash Bros releases.
Pac-Man himself will be modeled after his classic appearance in the original games, but can transform into his "Pac-Land" form and back and forth into an 8-bit version of himself.
His specials include Dig Dug and Galaga summons, and he looks to bring an interesting bit of colorful flair to the already diverse Super Smash Bros. roster.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III