FIFA 15 unveiled for current and next-gen platforms
EA Sports has unveiled this year's entry in the FIFA football franchise for a myriad of platforms.
Again, the next-gen versions of FIFA 15 (including PC) are being built using the Ignite engine which will promise a host of improvements like strips and boots that get dirty as the game progresses and players with memory and emotions that draw on over 600 reaction animations.
EA Sports' David Rutter said, “We want our fans to feel the highs and lows of the drama that is football, and experience the emotional rollercoaster that plays out during a match. We’re now able to immerse you in the game and let the story of the match unfold based on new commentary, crowd activity, and the natural reactions of the players, which make every game unique.”
FIFA 15 will hit PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS Vita, 3DS and Wii in the autumn.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014