FIFA 15 unveiled for current and next-gen platforms
EA Sports has unveiled this year's entry in the FIFA football franchise for a myriad of platforms.
Again, the next-gen versions of FIFA 15 (including PC) are being built using the Ignite engine which will promise a host of improvements like strips and boots that get dirty as the game progresses and players with memory and emotions that draw on over 600 reaction animations.
EA Sports' David Rutter said, “We want our fans to feel the highs and lows of the drama that is football, and experience the emotional rollercoaster that plays out during a match. We’re now able to immerse you in the game and let the story of the match unfold based on new commentary, crowd activity, and the natural reactions of the players, which make every game unique.”
FIFA 15 will hit PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS Vita, 3DS and Wii in the autumn.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3