FIFA 15 unveiled for current and next-gen platforms
EA Sports has unveiled this year's entry in the FIFA football franchise for a myriad of platforms.
Again, the next-gen versions of FIFA 15 (including PC) are being built using the Ignite engine which will promise a host of improvements like strips and boots that get dirty as the game progresses and players with memory and emotions that draw on over 600 reaction animations.
EA Sports' David Rutter said, “We want our fans to feel the highs and lows of the drama that is football, and experience the emotional rollercoaster that plays out during a match. We’re now able to immerse you in the game and let the story of the match unfold based on new commentary, crowd activity, and the natural reactions of the players, which make every game unique.”
FIFA 15 will hit PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS Vita, 3DS and Wii in the autumn.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter