FIFA 15 unveiled for current and next-gen platforms
EA Sports has unveiled this year's entry in the FIFA football franchise for a myriad of platforms.
Again, the next-gen versions of FIFA 15 (including PC) are being built using the Ignite engine which will promise a host of improvements like strips and boots that get dirty as the game progresses and players with memory and emotions that draw on over 600 reaction animations.
EA Sports' David Rutter said, “We want our fans to feel the highs and lows of the drama that is football, and experience the emotional rollercoaster that plays out during a match. We’re now able to immerse you in the game and let the story of the match unfold based on new commentary, crowd activity, and the natural reactions of the players, which make every game unique.”
FIFA 15 will hit PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS Vita, 3DS and Wii in the autumn.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto