FIFA 15 unveiled for current and next-gen platforms
EA Sports has unveiled this year's entry in the FIFA football franchise for a myriad of platforms.
Again, the next-gen versions of FIFA 15 (including PC) are being built using the Ignite engine which will promise a host of improvements like strips and boots that get dirty as the game progresses and players with memory and emotions that draw on over 600 reaction animations.
EA Sports' David Rutter said, “We want our fans to feel the highs and lows of the drama that is football, and experience the emotional rollercoaster that plays out during a match. We’re now able to immerse you in the game and let the story of the match unfold based on new commentary, crowd activity, and the natural reactions of the players, which make every game unique.”
FIFA 15 will hit PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS Vita, 3DS and Wii in the autumn.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes