Celtic Heroes' Shadows Over Beltane update arrives today
One Thumb Mobile has announced the launch of the next big free update for their intensely popular mobile MMO Celtic Heroes, Shadows Over Beltane.
The update brings two new areas to the Android version Fingal's Cave and Dunskeig Sewers for players to explore. Both are already available for the iOS version of the game. The update also brings the Green Man summer even as well as the quest to take on the Warlocks Of Tor Caith.
One Thumb game content developer Phil Harris said of the new update,“We’re excited to release the next expansions to Android and this year’s summer event on both iOS and Android. This is a great time to become Celtic Heroes. Players can join our Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game and engage in our Beltane summer event, teaming up with other players and battling against the forces of evil.”
“The malevolent Warlock’s of Tor Caith have arrived in the lands of Dal Riata; their aim to suck the very life from the world,” he added. “Together with their evil minions they aim to bring the end to summer. Players must now stand against them and help The Green Man rally the forces of good to combat this threat and bring the spirit of nature back to the Celtic Lands.”
To celebrate the launch of Shadows Over Beltane One Thumb are running a special Double Platinum sale between Friday the 6th and Sinday the 8th where heroes will receive double the usual amount of in-game currency for each purchase.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto