Celtic Heroes' Shadows Over Beltane update arrives today
One Thumb Mobile has announced the launch of the next big free update for their intensely popular mobile MMO Celtic Heroes, Shadows Over Beltane.
The update brings two new areas to the Android version Fingal's Cave and Dunskeig Sewers for players to explore. Both are already available for the iOS version of the game. The update also brings the Green Man summer even as well as the quest to take on the Warlocks Of Tor Caith.
One Thumb game content developer Phil Harris said of the new update,“We’re excited to release the next expansions to Android and this year’s summer event on both iOS and Android. This is a great time to become Celtic Heroes. Players can join our Massive Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game and engage in our Beltane summer event, teaming up with other players and battling against the forces of evil.”
“The malevolent Warlock’s of Tor Caith have arrived in the lands of Dal Riata; their aim to suck the very life from the world,” he added. “Together with their evil minions they aim to bring the end to summer. Players must now stand against them and help The Green Man rally the forces of good to combat this threat and bring the spirit of nature back to the Celtic Lands.”
To celebrate the launch of Shadows Over Beltane One Thumb are running a special Double Platinum sale between Friday the 6th and Sinday the 8th where heroes will receive double the usual amount of in-game currency for each purchase.
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III
- New Final Fantasy XV trailer unveiled, demo coming next year
- Final Fantasy XIII and its spin-offs coming to the PC
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a release date
- Visceral reveals details of Battlefield: Hardline's Hotwire multiplayer mode and a new gameplay video
- Singapore hotlap video arrives for F1 2014