Rockstar address GTA IV 'freezes'
With anecdotal evidence from internet forums suggesting that Grand Theft Auto IV might be suffering from intermittent crashes on both launch platforms, Rockstar have initially offered advice for PS3 players.
Forumites have reported crashes and freezes following the game's intro-sequence, and the publisher say that if this happens you should delete your game data and reinstall GTA IV.
Apparently, the problem is more prevalent on the earlier 60GB model console.
How widespread this problem is remains unclear, given the entirely unrepresentative nature of online communities.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny