Rockstar address GTA IV 'freezes'
With anecdotal evidence from internet forums suggesting that Grand Theft Auto IV might be suffering from intermittent crashes on both launch platforms, Rockstar have initially offered advice for PS3 players.
Forumites have reported crashes and freezes following the game's intro-sequence, and the publisher say that if this happens you should delete your game data and reinstall GTA IV.
Apparently, the problem is more prevalent on the earlier 60GB model console.
How widespread this problem is remains unclear, given the entirely unrepresentative nature of online communities.
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access
- Miyamoto: Next Mario game might not arrive until Nintendo releases a new console
- Final Fantasy trailer drop continues with a new look at Final Fantasy XV
- New Final Fantasy Type-0 HD trailer drops
- Activision gives a first look at the new Exo Zombies mode for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Rockstar announces a Christmas bumper bonanza for GTA Online
- Hazelight to use the Unreal Engine 4 for their first game
- 343 Industries to offer Halo: ODST remastered campaign to apologise for Halo: The Master Chief Collection multiplayer problems
- Court rules that lawsuit against Sony over Killzone: Shadow Fall's 1080p claims