Rockstar address GTA IV 'freezes'
With anecdotal evidence from internet forums suggesting that Grand Theft Auto IV might be suffering from intermittent crashes on both launch platforms, Rockstar have initially offered advice for PS3 players.
Forumites have reported crashes and freezes following the game's intro-sequence, and the publisher say that if this happens you should delete your game data and reinstall GTA IV.
Apparently, the problem is more prevalent on the earlier 60GB model console.
How widespread this problem is remains unclear, given the entirely unrepresentative nature of online communities.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May