Rockstar address GTA IV 'freezes'
With anecdotal evidence from internet forums suggesting that Grand Theft Auto IV might be suffering from intermittent crashes on both launch platforms, Rockstar have initially offered advice for PS3 players.
Forumites have reported crashes and freezes following the game's intro-sequence, and the publisher say that if this happens you should delete your game data and reinstall GTA IV.
Apparently, the problem is more prevalent on the earlier 60GB model console.
How widespread this problem is remains unclear, given the entirely unrepresentative nature of online communities.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell