Man stabbed in GTA IV queue
The BBC are this afternoon reporting the news that a 23 year-old man was stabbed while queuing to purchase a copy of Grand Theft Auto IV, in Croydon late last night.
The attack happened outside the south London suburb's branch of Gamestation, the man apparently stabbed by a hooded assailant also waiting in the line.
The victim is now home after being treated in hospital. "We are looking at CCTV from the area and believe there were in the region of 50 to 100 people in the queue," Det Insp Liz Baker said.
"We are sure many of them will have seen what happened."
The police are searching for a 6ft 5ins black male suspect, wearing a light grey hoodie.
More as we get it.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III