Man stabbed in GTA IV queue
The BBC are this afternoon reporting the news that a 23 year-old man was stabbed while queuing to purchase a copy of Grand Theft Auto IV, in Croydon late last night.
The attack happened outside the south London suburb's branch of Gamestation, the man apparently stabbed by a hooded assailant also waiting in the line.
The victim is now home after being treated in hospital. "We are looking at CCTV from the area and believe there were in the region of 50 to 100 people in the queue," Det Insp Liz Baker said.
"We are sure many of them will have seen what happened."
The police are searching for a 6ft 5ins black male suspect, wearing a light grey hoodie.
More as we get it.
- Dark Souls 2 could see a fourth pack of DLC released
- Far Cry 4 is all about player choice, has five endings
- Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare PC system specifications announced
- Evolution adds more multiplayer events to Driveclub as they continue to work on the game's server issues
- Rockstar announces a San Andreas 10th Anniversary event this weekend for GTA Online
- Dead Or Alive 5: Last Round gets a release date
- Unfinished Swan to hit the PS4 and PS Vita next week
- Gamersgate.com CEO emphasizes that they have nothing to do with #Gamergate
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update