Man stabbed in GTA IV queue
The BBC are this afternoon reporting the news that a 23 year-old man was stabbed while queuing to purchase a copy of Grand Theft Auto IV, in Croydon late last night.
The attack happened outside the south London suburb's branch of Gamestation, the man apparently stabbed by a hooded assailant also waiting in the line.
The victim is now home after being treated in hospital. "We are looking at CCTV from the area and believe there were in the region of 50 to 100 people in the queue," Det Insp Liz Baker said.
"We are sure many of them will have seen what happened."
The police are searching for a 6ft 5ins black male suspect, wearing a light grey hoodie.
More as we get it.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny