Man stabbed in GTA IV queue
The BBC are this afternoon reporting the news that a 23 year-old man was stabbed while queuing to purchase a copy of Grand Theft Auto IV, in Croydon late last night.
The attack happened outside the south London suburb's branch of Gamestation, the man apparently stabbed by a hooded assailant also waiting in the line.
The victim is now home after being treated in hospital. "We are looking at CCTV from the area and believe there were in the region of 50 to 100 people in the queue," Det Insp Liz Baker said.
"We are sure many of them will have seen what happened."
The police are searching for a 6ft 5ins black male suspect, wearing a light grey hoodie.
More as we get it.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year