Man stabbed in GTA IV queue
The BBC are this afternoon reporting the news that a 23 year-old man was stabbed while queuing to purchase a copy of Grand Theft Auto IV, in Croydon late last night.
The attack happened outside the south London suburb's branch of Gamestation, the man apparently stabbed by a hooded assailant also waiting in the line.
The victim is now home after being treated in hospital. "We are looking at CCTV from the area and believe there were in the region of 50 to 100 people in the queue," Det Insp Liz Baker said.
"We are sure many of them will have seen what happened."
The police are searching for a 6ft 5ins black male suspect, wearing a light grey hoodie.
More as we get it.
- PlayStation Home to close next year
- New The Evil Within video offers up a survival lesson
- Shadow Of Mordor Season Pass trailer arrives teasing the game's DLC
- Excited about No Man's Sky? Now you can help make it
- Creative Assembly has something cool to reveal after Alien: Isolation is out the door
- Defiance gets renewed by SyFy for a third season
- Deadly Premonition creator's new game D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die not doing so well
- Ion Storm had begun planning Deus Ex 3 when they closed back in 2006
- Bungie closes Destiny's Loot Cave exploit