MS hypes GTA IV debut
With Grand Theft Auto IV now flying off shelves across the western hemisphere, Microsoft have 'dropped by' to remind us of the exclusive content that will be offered for the game via the Xbox 360 later this year.
The 360 DLC will be released in the autumn, and we're promised "hours" of additional gameplay, in episodic form.
Speculation is rife over which platform will benefit most from the arrival of Rockstar's opus, with Microsoft eager to cash-in through their exclusive content deal.
That said, we're unsure of what the new content will entail, Rockstar boss Dan Houser having talked up the scale of the offering, while online rumours point to whole new cities to explore.
We'll keep you posted.
- Bungie explains their latest weapon balancing efforts in Destiny, promises more is coming
- Blizzard aiming to release Hearthstone on Android tablets by the end of the year
- Former BioWare man Casey Hudson hints at an Oculus Rift project
- Dark Souls on PC to switch from Games For Windows Live to Steam next month
- Square Enix announces details and pricing on the premium livestream of Final Fantasy XIV Fan Festival 2014
- First Challenge Mode DLC arrives next week for Alien: Isolation
- Metallica to close out this year's BlizzCon
- Free DLC adds a new skin and runes to Shadow Of Mordor
- ESL Gaming app arrives for the Xbox One