MS hypes GTA IV debut
With Grand Theft Auto IV now flying off shelves across the western hemisphere, Microsoft have 'dropped by' to remind us of the exclusive content that will be offered for the game via the Xbox 360 later this year.
The 360 DLC will be released in the autumn, and we're promised "hours" of additional gameplay, in episodic form.
Speculation is rife over which platform will benefit most from the arrival of Rockstar's opus, with Microsoft eager to cash-in through their exclusive content deal.
That said, we're unsure of what the new content will entail, Rockstar boss Dan Houser having talked up the scale of the offering, while online rumours point to whole new cities to explore.
We'll keep you posted.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week