MS hypes GTA IV debut
With Grand Theft Auto IV now flying off shelves across the western hemisphere, Microsoft have 'dropped by' to remind us of the exclusive content that will be offered for the game via the Xbox 360 later this year.
The 360 DLC will be released in the autumn, and we're promised "hours" of additional gameplay, in episodic form.
Speculation is rife over which platform will benefit most from the arrival of Rockstar's opus, with Microsoft eager to cash-in through their exclusive content deal.
That said, we're unsure of what the new content will entail, Rockstar boss Dan Houser having talked up the scale of the offering, while online rumours point to whole new cities to explore.
We'll keep you posted.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year