MS hypes GTA IV debut
With Grand Theft Auto IV now flying off shelves across the western hemisphere, Microsoft have 'dropped by' to remind us of the exclusive content that will be offered for the game via the Xbox 360 later this year.
The 360 DLC will be released in the autumn, and we're promised "hours" of additional gameplay, in episodic form.
Speculation is rife over which platform will benefit most from the arrival of Rockstar's opus, with Microsoft eager to cash-in through their exclusive content deal.
That said, we're unsure of what the new content will entail, Rockstar boss Dan Houser having talked up the scale of the offering, while online rumours point to whole new cities to explore.
We'll keep you posted.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3