MS hypes GTA IV debut
With Grand Theft Auto IV now flying off shelves across the western hemisphere, Microsoft have 'dropped by' to remind us of the exclusive content that will be offered for the game via the Xbox 360 later this year.
The 360 DLC will be released in the autumn, and we're promised "hours" of additional gameplay, in episodic form.
Speculation is rife over which platform will benefit most from the arrival of Rockstar's opus, with Microsoft eager to cash-in through their exclusive content deal.
That said, we're unsure of what the new content will entail, Rockstar boss Dan Houser having talked up the scale of the offering, while online rumours point to whole new cities to explore.
We'll keep you posted.
- Ninja Theory: We'll cross the 1080p/60fps bridge for Hellblade when we come to it
- Standalone DayZ not expected to leave Steam Early Access until 2016
- Telltale gives their Game Of Thrones series final release dates
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side