Crytek USA reveals their new game Hunt: Horrors Of The Gilded Age
Crytek USA has revealed the brand new IP that they have been working, Hunt: Horrors Of The Gilded Age.
Hunt: Horrors Of The Gilded Age is a four-player, third-person action game with a hint of steampunk thrown in for good measure where players fend off legions of monsters as they hunt down huge bosses. It's set in the late 1800s and drawns a lot of inspiration from the folklore of the time.
"In Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded Age, players will be counting their bullets and crying out for help as they delve deeper into the shadowy world we've created,” said Crytek USA CEO David Adams. “From the outset of the development process, we've poured our imaginations into the game so that everyone who plays Hunt will discover a challenging experience that feels fresh, captivating and rich in possibilities."
Hunt: Horrors Of The Gilded Age is in development on PC and next-gen consoles and Crytek USA are hoping to start closed-beta testing on the PC later this year. Meanwhile gamers will be able to get their first look at the game on the show floor at this year's E3.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015