Crytek USA reveals their new game Hunt: Horrors Of The Gilded Age
Crytek USA has revealed the brand new IP that they have been working, Hunt: Horrors Of The Gilded Age.
Hunt: Horrors Of The Gilded Age is a four-player, third-person action game with a hint of steampunk thrown in for good measure where players fend off legions of monsters as they hunt down huge bosses. It's set in the late 1800s and drawns a lot of inspiration from the folklore of the time.
"In Hunt: Horrors of the Gilded Age, players will be counting their bullets and crying out for help as they delve deeper into the shadowy world we've created,” said Crytek USA CEO David Adams. “From the outset of the development process, we've poured our imaginations into the game so that everyone who plays Hunt will discover a challenging experience that feels fresh, captivating and rich in possibilities."
Hunt: Horrors Of The Gilded Age is in development on PC and next-gen consoles and Crytek USA are hoping to start closed-beta testing on the PC later this year. Meanwhile gamers will be able to get their first look at the game on the show floor at this year's E3.
- Nintendo promising a good 2015 with Zelda, Star Fox and Splatoon coming to Wii U
- Warframe comes to Xbox One today
- Over 2000 developers sign an open letter calling for the community to take a stand against harassment
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times