BioShock PS3 once again speculated
Irrespective of repeated denials from publisher Take-Two and their label, 2K Games, rumours of a BioShock release on the PlayStation 3 just won't go away.
Speculation regarding a PS3 debut for the hit title has raged on and off ever since the game arrived on the Xbox 360 and PC last summer, although we've never heard anything but denial from the powers that be.
US magazine EGM this week once again purport to reveal that the game is on the way, and will be released later this year alongside spruced-up visuals, and possibly some new content.
No word on this from Take-Two yet, but we wouldn't be surprised by another denial, frankly.
- Techland announces a Dying Light modding contest alongside new updates for the toolset
- 2K announces the Evolve Proving Grounds tournament in conjunction with ESL
- Broken Age: Part 2 arrives for backers 24 hours ahead of the full launch
- Halo Championship Series Cup 1 cancelled due to continued online problems
- Dirt Rally announced as a PC exclusive, hits Steam Early Access
- PC benchmarking app arrives for Final Fantasy XIV players to make sure they can run Heavensward
- [UPDATE] Hideo Kojima and Guillermo Del Toro collaboration Silent Hills looks like it has been canned
- Gears Of War Xbox One remaster looks like it's coming
- Batman: Arkham Knight will have GTA V-style character switching