BioShock PS3 once again speculated
Irrespective of repeated denials from publisher Take-Two and their label, 2K Games, rumours of a BioShock release on the PlayStation 3 just won't go away.
Speculation regarding a PS3 debut for the hit title has raged on and off ever since the game arrived on the Xbox 360 and PC last summer, although we've never heard anything but denial from the powers that be.
US magazine EGM this week once again purport to reveal that the game is on the way, and will be released later this year alongside spruced-up visuals, and possibly some new content.
No word on this from Take-Two yet, but we wouldn't be surprised by another denial, frankly.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3