BioShock PS3 once again speculated
Irrespective of repeated denials from publisher Take-Two and their label, 2K Games, rumours of a BioShock release on the PlayStation 3 just won't go away.
Speculation regarding a PS3 debut for the hit title has raged on and off ever since the game arrived on the Xbox 360 and PC last summer, although we've never heard anything but denial from the powers that be.
US magazine EGM this week once again purport to reveal that the game is on the way, and will be released later this year alongside spruced-up visuals, and possibly some new content.
No word on this from Take-Two yet, but we wouldn't be surprised by another denial, frankly.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015