BioShock PS3 once again speculated
Irrespective of repeated denials from publisher Take-Two and their label, 2K Games, rumours of a BioShock release on the PlayStation 3 just won't go away.
Speculation regarding a PS3 debut for the hit title has raged on and off ever since the game arrived on the Xbox 360 and PC last summer, although we've never heard anything but denial from the powers that be.
US magazine EGM this week once again purport to reveal that the game is on the way, and will be released later this year alongside spruced-up visuals, and possibly some new content.
No word on this from Take-Two yet, but we wouldn't be surprised by another denial, frankly.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto