BioShock PS3 once again speculated
Irrespective of repeated denials from publisher Take-Two and their label, 2K Games, rumours of a BioShock release on the PlayStation 3 just won't go away.
Speculation regarding a PS3 debut for the hit title has raged on and off ever since the game arrived on the Xbox 360 and PC last summer, although we've never heard anything but denial from the powers that be.
US magazine EGM this week once again purport to reveal that the game is on the way, and will be released later this year alongside spruced-up visuals, and possibly some new content.
No word on this from Take-Two yet, but we wouldn't be surprised by another denial, frankly.
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell