New Prey 2 documents leak out, emphasise System Shock 2 influences
Some new documents claiming ro be development materials for Prey 2 have appeared on the internet.
They seem to reinforce some of the rumours that we've already heard on the game which is now understood to be in development at Arkane Austin. The documents state that Prey 2 is codenamed “Project Danielle” and is indeed aiming to be a spiritual successor System Shock 2.
Current-gen only releases like Grid: Autosport and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel might make sense this year but, in two years time many gamers will have moved on to the PS4 and Xbox One, especially given the upcoming next-gen releases like Sunset Overdrive and Driveclub.
There are two documents available to view. They're both Powerpoint presentations and they're up on Scribd here and here. As they're both Powerpoint-style presentations they could easily be a hoax especially given their bizarre combination of release platforms and date.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter
- Shadow Of Mordor trailer introduces the unique orc character, Ratbag
- Saints Row IV coming to next-gen consoles
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell is a new standalone expansion
- First details of Telltale's Game Of Thrones series arrive
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015