New Prey 2 documents leak out, emphasise System Shock 2 influences
Some new documents claiming ro be development materials for Prey 2 have appeared on the internet.
They seem to reinforce some of the rumours that we've already heard on the game which is now understood to be in development at Arkane Austin. The documents state that Prey 2 is codenamed “Project Danielle” and is indeed aiming to be a spiritual successor System Shock 2.
Current-gen only releases like Grid: Autosport and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel might make sense this year but, in two years time many gamers will have moved on to the PS4 and Xbox One, especially given the upcoming next-gen releases like Sunset Overdrive and Driveclub.
There are two documents available to view. They're both Powerpoint presentations and they're up on Scribd here and here. As they're both Powerpoint-style presentations they could easily be a hoax especially given their bizarre combination of release platforms and date.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing