New Prey 2 documents leak out, emphasise System Shock 2 influences
Some new documents claiming ro be development materials for Prey 2 have appeared on the internet.
They seem to reinforce some of the rumours that we've already heard on the game which is now understood to be in development at Arkane Austin. The documents state that Prey 2 is codenamed “Project Danielle” and is indeed aiming to be a spiritual successor System Shock 2.
Current-gen only releases like Grid: Autosport and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel might make sense this year but, in two years time many gamers will have moved on to the PS4 and Xbox One, especially given the upcoming next-gen releases like Sunset Overdrive and Driveclub.
There are two documents available to view. They're both Powerpoint presentations and they're up on Scribd here and here. As they're both Powerpoint-style presentations they could easily be a hoax especially given their bizarre combination of release platforms and date.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO