New Prey 2 documents leak out, emphasise System Shock 2 influences
Some new documents claiming ro be development materials for Prey 2 have appeared on the internet.
They seem to reinforce some of the rumours that we've already heard on the game which is now understood to be in development at Arkane Austin. The documents state that Prey 2 is codenamed “Project Danielle” and is indeed aiming to be a spiritual successor System Shock 2.
Current-gen only releases like Grid: Autosport and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel might make sense this year but, in two years time many gamers will have moved on to the PS4 and Xbox One, especially given the upcoming next-gen releases like Sunset Overdrive and Driveclub.
There are two documents available to view. They're both Powerpoint presentations and they're up on Scribd here and here. As they're both Powerpoint-style presentations they could easily be a hoax especially given their bizarre combination of release platforms and date.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year