New Prey 2 documents leak out, emphasise System Shock 2 influences
Some new documents claiming ro be development materials for Prey 2 have appeared on the internet.
They seem to reinforce some of the rumours that we've already heard on the game which is now understood to be in development at Arkane Austin. The documents state that Prey 2 is codenamed “Project Danielle” and is indeed aiming to be a spiritual successor System Shock 2.
Current-gen only releases like Grid: Autosport and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel might make sense this year but, in two years time many gamers will have moved on to the PS4 and Xbox One, especially given the upcoming next-gen releases like Sunset Overdrive and Driveclub.
There are two documents available to view. They're both Powerpoint presentations and they're up on Scribd here and here. As they're both Powerpoint-style presentations they could easily be a hoax especially given their bizarre combination of release platforms and date.
Thanks Dark Side Of Gaming.
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May
- Pillars Of Eternity community debating the validity of an in-game trans joke
- Warner Bros teams up with ESL for a programme of pro-Mortal Kombat X tournaments this year
- New Rainbow Six: Siege trailer explains the operator system
- UK headteachers threaten to report parents who let their children play adult-rated games
- Spotify hits the PS4 and PS3 today
- Halo 5: Guardians coming to the Xbox One in October
- The next episode of Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's Exo Zombies get s new trailer
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold