The Last Of Us duo, Druckmann and Straley, heading up work on Uncharted 4
Naughty Dog has revealed that, with the departure of former Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig, Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley, the duo behinmd The Last Of Us will be heading up development on Uncharted 4.
Evan Wells, co-president of the Uncharted developer said, "We've asked [Druckmann and Straley] to lead the project. They are excited as veterans of the Uncharted franchise to take the responsibility and they're doing great."
Uncharted 4 is believed to be making an appearance at E3 next week but it's not the only thing that Naughty Dog have up their sleeves. Also on the way is the final piece of DLC for The Last Of Us, the PS4 version of The Last Of Us and another unannounced project.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like