The Last Of Us duo, Druckmann and Straley, heading up work on Uncharted 4
Naughty Dog has revealed that, with the departure of former Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig, Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley, the duo behinmd The Last Of Us will be heading up development on Uncharted 4.
Evan Wells, co-president of the Uncharted developer said, "We've asked [Druckmann and Straley] to lead the project. They are excited as veterans of the Uncharted franchise to take the responsibility and they're doing great."
Uncharted 4 is believed to be making an appearance at E3 next week but it's not the only thing that Naughty Dog have up their sleeves. Also on the way is the final piece of DLC for The Last Of Us, the PS4 version of The Last Of Us and another unannounced project.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3