The Last Of Us duo, Druckmann and Straley, heading up work on Uncharted 4
Naughty Dog has revealed that, with the departure of former Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig, Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley, the duo behinmd The Last Of Us will be heading up development on Uncharted 4.
Evan Wells, co-president of the Uncharted developer said, "We've asked [Druckmann and Straley] to lead the project. They are excited as veterans of the Uncharted franchise to take the responsibility and they're doing great."
Uncharted 4 is believed to be making an appearance at E3 next week but it's not the only thing that Naughty Dog have up their sleeves. Also on the way is the final piece of DLC for The Last Of Us, the PS4 version of The Last Of Us and another unannounced project.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Shovel Knight arrives on PlayStation platforms this week
- Microsoft shows off Spartan Locke in action in Halo 5: Guardians
- Bethesda E3 press conference invites tease everything but Fallout 4
- New Mass Effect details possibly leaked in an online survey
- Phil Spencer promises a first-party-focused E3 offering from Microsoft
- Valve tackles phishing and scamming on Steam by requiring new users spend 5 USD to make use of all features
- Borderlands franchise director leaves Gearbox
- Blizzard announces a release date for Heroes Of The Storm and an open beta too
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May