The Last Of Us duo, Druckmann and Straley, heading up work on Uncharted 4
Naughty Dog has revealed that, with the departure of former Uncharted creative director Amy Hennig, Neil Druckmann and Bruce Straley, the duo behinmd The Last Of Us will be heading up development on Uncharted 4.
Evan Wells, co-president of the Uncharted developer said, "We've asked [Druckmann and Straley] to lead the project. They are excited as veterans of the Uncharted franchise to take the responsibility and they're doing great."
Uncharted 4 is believed to be making an appearance at E3 next week but it's not the only thing that Naughty Dog have up their sleeves. Also on the way is the final piece of DLC for The Last Of Us, the PS4 version of The Last Of Us and another unannounced project.
Thanks Game Informer.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though