No new info on Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III at this E3 says Square Enix
Square Enix has categorically stated that there will be no news on Final Fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts III at E3 next week.
The publisher had broken silence on both titles for last year's next-gen reveals but both games will not be featuring in any way in Square's E3 line-up this time around.
Square Enix boss Shinji Hashimoto stated, "First, I just want to say that Final Fantasy XV's development is progressing favorably. In the company, we're always trying to figure out the optimal timing to release new information to the fans. We decided that this year's E3 is not the most suitable time to release such information. Instead, we are preparing for an event after E3 to make new announcements."
For JRPG fasn this may come as a bit of a blow but it does mean that both titles will probably make an appearance at the Tokyo Games Show later on in the summer.
Thanks Famitsu via Kotaku.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter