No new info on Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts III at this E3 says Square Enix
Square Enix has categorically stated that there will be no news on Final Fantasy XV or Kingdom Hearts III at E3 next week.
The publisher had broken silence on both titles for last year's next-gen reveals but both games will not be featuring in any way in Square's E3 line-up this time around.
Square Enix boss Shinji Hashimoto stated, "First, I just want to say that Final Fantasy XV's development is progressing favorably. In the company, we're always trying to figure out the optimal timing to release new information to the fans. We decided that this year's E3 is not the most suitable time to release such information. Instead, we are preparing for an event after E3 to make new announcements."
For JRPG fasn this may come as a bit of a blow but it does mean that both titles will probably make an appearance at the Tokyo Games Show later on in the summer.
Thanks Famitsu via Kotaku.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015