Hypnotic Eternal Darkness film
Eurogamer.net are today reporting on a rather interesting movie that might be heading to the big-screen in the future, as it was revealed that the licence to create a film based on the GameCube hit Eternal Darkness has been sold to a company called Hypnotic.
As Eurogamer's report notes, Eternal Darkness developers Silicon Knights are rather talented in the plot-creation department, as was demonstrated by the game's unpredictable and pleasantly surprising narrative. With a bit of luck then, the same team will be involved in the plot of the cinematic version too.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer