US stores opening at midnight en masse for GTA IV
Hundreds nay thousand of US game retailers will be opening at midnight in order to sell Grand Theft Auto IV on the very cusp of April 29th.
Reports online suggest that every GameStop outlet will opening at the witching hour to sell the game, for example. A number of Best Buy stores are also getting involved in the late night thing.
So far, UK retailers have declined to reveal their plans, generally speaking, although there are fears that European stores might breach the street date in their eagerness to release Rockstar's latest.
More on this shortly.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch