US stores opening at midnight en masse for GTA IV
Hundreds nay thousand of US game retailers will be opening at midnight in order to sell Grand Theft Auto IV on the very cusp of April 29th.
Reports online suggest that every GameStop outlet will opening at the witching hour to sell the game, for example. A number of Best Buy stores are also getting involved in the late night thing.
So far, UK retailers have declined to reveal their plans, generally speaking, although there are fears that European stores might breach the street date in their eagerness to release Rockstar's latest.
More on this shortly.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3