US stores opening at midnight en masse for GTA IV
Hundreds nay thousand of US game retailers will be opening at midnight in order to sell Grand Theft Auto IV on the very cusp of April 29th.
Reports online suggest that every GameStop outlet will opening at the witching hour to sell the game, for example. A number of Best Buy stores are also getting involved in the late night thing.
So far, UK retailers have declined to reveal their plans, generally speaking, although there are fears that European stores might breach the street date in their eagerness to release Rockstar's latest.
More on this shortly.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising