US stores opening at midnight en masse for GTA IV
Hundreds nay thousand of US game retailers will be opening at midnight in order to sell Grand Theft Auto IV on the very cusp of April 29th.
Reports online suggest that every GameStop outlet will opening at the witching hour to sell the game, for example. A number of Best Buy stores are also getting involved in the late night thing.
So far, UK retailers have declined to reveal their plans, generally speaking, although there are fears that European stores might breach the street date in their eagerness to release Rockstar's latest.
More on this shortly.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May