US stores opening at midnight en masse for GTA IV
Hundreds nay thousand of US game retailers will be opening at midnight in order to sell Grand Theft Auto IV on the very cusp of April 29th.
Reports online suggest that every GameStop outlet will opening at the witching hour to sell the game, for example. A number of Best Buy stores are also getting involved in the late night thing.
So far, UK retailers have declined to reveal their plans, generally speaking, although there are fears that European stores might breach the street date in their eagerness to release Rockstar's latest.
More on this shortly.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer