Kenji Inafune's Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z gets a release date
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z has been given a release date by Tecmo Koei.
The game is the result of collaboration between Kenji Inafune's Comcept studio, Spark Unlimited and Ninja Gaiden studio Team Ninja and it follows Yaiba, a cyborg ninja as he battles hordes of zombies in search of revenge.
Drawn in a cel-shaded comicbook style, Yaiba features the kind of over-the-top gory violence that we have all come to expect from the Ninja Gaiden series.
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z is due to be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and Steam for PC on February the 28th 2014.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update