Kenji Inafune's Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z gets a release date
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z has been given a release date by Tecmo Koei.
The game is the result of collaboration between Kenji Inafune's Comcept studio, Spark Unlimited and Ninja Gaiden studio Team Ninja and it follows Yaiba, a cyborg ninja as he battles hordes of zombies in search of revenge.
Drawn in a cel-shaded comicbook style, Yaiba features the kind of over-the-top gory violence that we have all come to expect from the Ninja Gaiden series.
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z is due to be released on Xbox 360, PS3 and Steam for PC on February the 28th 2014.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title