South Park: The Stick Of Truth delayed until 2014
Obsidian's new role-playing game based on Trey Parker and Matt Stone's insanely successful TV series South Park has been delayed a bit more.
South Park: The Stick Of Truth is a Japanese-style RPG featuring Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as they quest to save the world using their typically obscene abilities.
The script is penned by Matt Stone and Trey Parker themselves to ensure authenticity. The announcement comes with the first proper gameplay footage in the form of a seven minute video with a new 2014 release date at the end.
South Park: The Stick Of Truth is now due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 4th in North America and March the 7th Europe and the UK.
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks
- Platinum Games' Hideki Kamiya gives one final response to those begging for Bayonetta 2 to be released on PS4 and Xbox One
- Shadow Of Mordor devs not worried by the Assassin's Creed comparisons
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham heading to New York ComicCon 2014
- Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty gets brand new 'Old School' controls
- Bungie concedes that Destiny's storyline was recut less than a year from release