South Park: The Stick Of Truth delayed until 2014
Obsidian's new role-playing game based on Trey Parker and Matt Stone's insanely successful TV series South Park has been delayed a bit more.
South Park: The Stick Of Truth is a Japanese-style RPG featuring Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as they quest to save the world using their typically obscene abilities.
The script is penned by Matt Stone and Trey Parker themselves to ensure authenticity. The announcement comes with the first proper gameplay footage in the form of a seven minute video with a new 2014 release date at the end.
South Park: The Stick Of Truth is now due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 4th in North America and March the 7th Europe and the UK.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch