South Park: The Stick Of Truth delayed until 2014
Obsidian's new role-playing game based on Trey Parker and Matt Stone's insanely successful TV series South Park has been delayed a bit more.
South Park: The Stick Of Truth is a Japanese-style RPG featuring Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as they quest to save the world using their typically obscene abilities.
The script is penned by Matt Stone and Trey Parker themselves to ensure authenticity. The announcement comes with the first proper gameplay footage in the form of a seven minute video with a new 2014 release date at the end.
South Park: The Stick Of Truth is now due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 4th in North America and March the 7th Europe and the UK.
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June