South Park: The Stick Of Truth delayed until 2014
Obsidian's new role-playing game based on Trey Parker and Matt Stone's insanely successful TV series South Park has been delayed a bit more.
South Park: The Stick Of Truth is a Japanese-style RPG featuring Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny as they quest to save the world using their typically obscene abilities.
The script is penned by Matt Stone and Trey Parker themselves to ensure authenticity. The announcement comes with the first proper gameplay footage in the form of a seven minute video with a new 2014 release date at the end.
South Park: The Stick Of Truth is now due out on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC on March the 4th in North America and March the 7th Europe and the UK.
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode
- Ubisoft pledges to match up to 100,000 CAD of donations to aid Far Cry 4's inspiration Nepal recover from the earthquake
- Square Enix shows off their new DirectX 12-powered Luminous Studio engine
- Overkill's The Walking Dead game coming to PC and consoles next year
- Sony to release The Last Of Us DLC Left Behind as a standalone downloadable
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided trailer was a bit violent for Warren Spector's tastes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC to arrive on Xbox 360 and PlayStation consoles this month
- EA gives a date and time for their 2015 E3 press conference
- Frozen Cortex gets a large free update