GTA IV code leaked online
Reports online indicate that Grand Theft Auto IV may have been leaked onto the internet, VG247 noting that a copy of the Xbox 360 version is now circulating on Usenet groups, as well as on torrent sites like Pirate Bay.
The leaked game will apparently play on a debug 360, or indeed on a chipped console.
Forum chatter hints that the code does work and will play, with some gamers claiming to have access to the title as of now.
Rockstar have yet to comment though if this rumour turns out to be true we can imagine they won't be best pleased, to say the least.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer