GTA IV code leaked online
Reports online indicate that Grand Theft Auto IV may have been leaked onto the internet, VG247 noting that a copy of the Xbox 360 version is now circulating on Usenet groups, as well as on torrent sites like Pirate Bay.
The leaked game will apparently play on a debug 360, or indeed on a chipped console.
Forum chatter hints that the code does work and will play, with some gamers claiming to have access to the title as of now.
Rockstar have yet to comment though if this rumour turns out to be true we can imagine they won't be best pleased, to say the least.
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users