March 2004 for Splinter Cell 2
In their latest financial nonsense (sorry, "fiscal report"), Ubi Soft revealed their plans for a new Tom Clancy Splinter Cell game titled Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow. Apparently, the new title will build upon the reputation of the previous, with the enhancement of a new multiplayer mode (ooh), and an increasingly cinematic approach to game play (aah). All of which sounds lovely. More over, this new instalment will be out in North America come March 2004, closely followed by Europe, we hope.
- Merry Christmas from Play.tm!
- Microsoft offering some excellent Games With Gold in January
- New Battlefield: Hardline Karma trailer arrives
- Mystery Of The Mooil Rig DLC arrives for Sunset Overdrive
- Destiny registered users approaching 13 million
- STALKER devs GSC Gameworld reopens its doors
- Free game reward for Assassin's Creed: Unity users requires them to reliquish their right to sue Ubisoft
- Respawn wishes Titanfall had been released on Steam
- Team Junkfish's procedural survival horror Monstrum to return to Steam Early Access