Scotland to get its very own games expo, Game Expo Scotland
A new two day games expo has been announced to take place in Scotland next year.
The Game Expo Scotland will take over the Edinburgh International Conference Centre on October the 4th and 5th of next year. It will feature the very best selection of upcoming triple-A and indie games as well as a retro gaming area, competitions and a selection of developer sessions.
Rowan Mackie the founder of Magdala Media, the event organisers, said, “Having worked on the highly successful Scottish Bike Show and seen that grow over the last three years, it’s important to me to take those same values of transparency across to Games Expo Scotland 2014.”
“As Scotland has such a rich and diverse video games industry, alongside a passionate gaming community,” Mackie added, “their feedback and continued input is what will make Games Expo Scotland 2014 stand out from other UK games events and become the premier Scottish expo for all things video games.”
Thanks Develop Online.
- Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian driven out of her home by internet abuse
- Shadow Realms lead writer talks the inspiration behind the game's story
- PlayStation Allstars and Joe Danger headline September's PS Plus Instant Game Collection
- Titanfall will ge more cool free stuff after the last DLC but Respawn won't support it indefinitely
- Gauntlet release date pushed back
- Yakuza Zero announced for PS4 and PS3
- Escape Dead Island gets a release date, comes with guaranteed access to the Dead Island 2 beta
- Diablo III: Reaper Of Souls PC patch 2.1.0 arrives
- Next-gen and PC GTA V versions rumoured to be delayed into 2015