Houser notes GTA IV platform differences
Speaking to 1UP.com, Rockstar big cheese Sam Houser has been talking about the visuals of Grand Theft Auto IV, noting that the game will look a little different depending on whether you play it on the PS3 or the Xbox 360.
Houser does admit that the two versions do look somewhat different, in his view, and he seems to even lean ever-so slightly the way of the PS3 edition.
"There’s a slight difference in the way they look," he offers. "I think that’s to do with really low-level technical stuff that I’m not the guy to explain.
"The 360 games have a certain look to them; PS3 games have a certain look to them. I like the way [the PS3 version] renders.
"There’s a certain kind of softness without being blurry - some warmth to it - and then there’s a certain more clinical element to how the 360 looks."
More GTA IV soon. Probably in another five-minutes, or so.
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below
- Sony claims “no evidence” of a breach after hacker group claims to have leaked PSN account details online
- Activision using copyright strikes to remove Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare glitch videos from YouTube
- Steam Thanksgiving Sale to begin later this week