PS3 leading Aussie GTA IV sales?
Confusion piled upon ambiguity this morning, as GameSpot report that pre-orders for GTA IV on the PS3 are out-stripping those for the Xbox 360. In Australia.
EB Games PR lass Debra McGrath certainly knows how to keep us guessing. She told the US-centred site: "We are happy to tell you it’s neck and neck, but at the moment, PlayStation 3 is currently in the lead."
It certainly must be close if even silvery-tongued PR reps are getting confused, although despite this ambiguity, we can't help but be fascinated to learn which platform leads the pre-orders in other countries.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network