Platinum's Hideki Kamiya a tad fed up of questions about Bayonetta 2's Wii U exclusivity
It seems that Platinum Games boss Hideki Kamiya has become quite fed up of questions about the Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2.
Kamiya made quite an emphatic statement on the matter on Twitter after being bombarded with questions on the matter adding that anyone interested should as Nintendo who are publishing the game and not him.
To one question he responded, “F**K OFF ALL EXCLUSIVE IDIOTS”.
A later question received a similar, if slightly extended response, “ENOUGH. F**K OFF & ASK NINTY.”
Bayonetta 2 is due for release on the Wii U some time in 2014.
- Watch Us Play.tm: Metro Redux
- Capcom suing Koei Tecmo for a lot of patent infringement
- New fighters and gameply features come in with EA Sports UFC's second free update
- NHL 15 demo faces off on PS4 and Xbox One
- Chair bringing the Infinity Blade saga to a close next week
- Watchmen and Dexter actors provide the voices for The Evil Within
- Square Enix apologises over confusion surrounding the Rise Of The Tomb Raider announcement
- Antitrust issues caused Google to back out of buying Twitch
- Metro Redux launch trailer arrives as the collection launches in North America