Platinum's Hideki Kamiya a tad fed up of questions about Bayonetta 2's Wii U exclusivity
It seems that Platinum Games boss Hideki Kamiya has become quite fed up of questions about the Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2.
Kamiya made quite an emphatic statement on the matter on Twitter after being bombarded with questions on the matter adding that anyone interested should as Nintendo who are publishing the game and not him.
To one question he responded, “F**K OFF ALL EXCLUSIVE IDIOTS”.
A later question received a similar, if slightly extended response, “ENOUGH. F**K OFF & ASK NINTY.”
Bayonetta 2 is due for release on the Wii U some time in 2014.
- Underworld Ascendant makes its Kickstarter goal with room to spare
- Rare is 30, has something special coming in recognition of the anniversary
- Destiny will get one more update before House Of Wolves arrives
- Warner Bros to bring DC MOBA Infinite Crisis to Steam
- Gabe Newell: No-one gets motion-sick with the Vive VR headset
- NPCs can now be mugged in The Elder Scrolls Online
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander passes Square Enix Collective and heads to Kickstarter
- Zombie Army Trilogy shambles onto PC and next-gen consoles
- Sony aiming to release Project Morpheus in 2016