Platinum's Hideki Kamiya a tad fed up of questions about Bayonetta 2's Wii U exclusivity
It seems that Platinum Games boss Hideki Kamiya has become quite fed up of questions about the Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2.
Kamiya made quite an emphatic statement on the matter on Twitter after being bombarded with questions on the matter adding that anyone interested should as Nintendo who are publishing the game and not him.
To one question he responded, “F**K OFF ALL EXCLUSIVE IDIOTS”.
A later question received a similar, if slightly extended response, “ENOUGH. F**K OFF & ASK NINTY.”
Bayonetta 2 is due for release on the Wii U some time in 2014.
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week
- New Heart Of Thorns expansion announced for Guild Wars 2
- Wikipedia arbitration committee bans five feminist editors from commenting on feminist articles over GamerGate
- Ubisoft in the process of deleting game keys fraudulently-acquired by resellers from UPlay
- Gearbox is now recruiting for developers to work on Borderlands 3
- DayZ passes the 3 million sales mark on Steam Early Access
- Planetside 2 sets a new Guinness World Record for the most players in an online FPS game
- Homeworld remasters look stunning, will be released next month
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network