Platinum's Hideki Kamiya a tad fed up of questions about Bayonetta 2's Wii U exclusivity
It seems that Platinum Games boss Hideki Kamiya has become quite fed up of questions about the Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2.
Kamiya made quite an emphatic statement on the matter on Twitter after being bombarded with questions on the matter adding that anyone interested should as Nintendo who are publishing the game and not him.
To one question he responded, “F**K OFF ALL EXCLUSIVE IDIOTS”.
A later question received a similar, if slightly extended response, “ENOUGH. F**K OFF & ASK NINTY.”
Bayonetta 2 is due for release on the Wii U some time in 2014.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title