Platinum's Hideki Kamiya a tad fed up of questions about Bayonetta 2's Wii U exclusivity
It seems that Platinum Games boss Hideki Kamiya has become quite fed up of questions about the Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2.
Kamiya made quite an emphatic statement on the matter on Twitter after being bombarded with questions on the matter adding that anyone interested should as Nintendo who are publishing the game and not him.
To one question he responded, “F**K OFF ALL EXCLUSIVE IDIOTS”.
A later question received a similar, if slightly extended response, “ENOUGH. F**K OFF & ASK NINTY.”
Bayonetta 2 is due for release on the Wii U some time in 2014.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch