Snowblind are Champions of Norrath
A new PS2 title set in the Everquest world has been confirmed by Sony Online as the RPG Champions of Norrath, which should be out come the end of the year. The new title is being created by Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance developers Snowblind Studios.
Both single and multiplayer parts to the game will feature, including and online mode in which the RPGer can take on an additional four other players. Players will able to choose a modifiable class to play as, from barbarian warrior, dark elf shadow knight, high cleric, wood elf and wizard.
Random dungeons, a smorgasbord of side quests, and a number of useful in-game items will all feature too - in what sounds like a potential hit.
- Steam is awesome this weekend, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored freeplay and a massive 2K sale
- Peter Molyneux: “There is a brilliant game there in Godus that is going to bring people together”
- FIFA Ultimate Team cheaters be warned EA Sports is coming for you
- #welovegamedevs Twitter campaign appears as an antidote to this week's unpleasantness
- No branching narratives for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
- Spa hotlap video arrives for F1 2014
- Phil Fish puts Polytron and Fez up for sale and quits Twitter after multiple hacks
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday