Snowblind are Champions of Norrath
A new PS2 title set in the Everquest world has been confirmed by Sony Online as the RPG Champions of Norrath, which should be out come the end of the year. The new title is being created by Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance developers Snowblind Studios.
Both single and multiplayer parts to the game will feature, including and online mode in which the RPGer can take on an additional four other players. Players will able to choose a modifiable class to play as, from barbarian warrior, dark elf shadow knight, high cleric, wood elf and wizard.
Random dungeons, a smorgasbord of side quests, and a number of useful in-game items will all feature too - in what sounds like a potential hit.
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer
- Wildstar to go free-to-play later this year
- AMD highlights the benefits DirectX 12 will offer their users
- It could be 2 years before CD Projekt RED talks about Cyberpunk 2077 again
- PS4 remaster of Darksiders II appears on Amazon
- Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes comes to PS Plus next month
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released