Snowblind are Champions of Norrath
A new PS2 title set in the Everquest world has been confirmed by Sony Online as the RPG Champions of Norrath, which should be out come the end of the year. The new title is being created by Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance developers Snowblind Studios.
Both single and multiplayer parts to the game will feature, including and online mode in which the RPGer can take on an additional four other players. Players will able to choose a modifiable class to play as, from barbarian warrior, dark elf shadow knight, high cleric, wood elf and wizard.
Random dungeons, a smorgasbord of side quests, and a number of useful in-game items will all feature too - in what sounds like a potential hit.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III