Snowblind are Champions of Norrath
A new PS2 title set in the Everquest world has been confirmed by Sony Online as the RPG Champions of Norrath, which should be out come the end of the year. The new title is being created by Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance developers Snowblind Studios.
Both single and multiplayer parts to the game will feature, including and online mode in which the RPGer can take on an additional four other players. Players will able to choose a modifiable class to play as, from barbarian warrior, dark elf shadow knight, high cleric, wood elf and wizard.
Random dungeons, a smorgasbord of side quests, and a number of useful in-game items will all feature too - in what sounds like a potential hit.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year