Snowblind are Champions of Norrath
A new PS2 title set in the Everquest world has been confirmed by Sony Online as the RPG Champions of Norrath, which should be out come the end of the year. The new title is being created by Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance developers Snowblind Studios.
Both single and multiplayer parts to the game will feature, including and online mode in which the RPGer can take on an additional four other players. Players will able to choose a modifiable class to play as, from barbarian warrior, dark elf shadow knight, high cleric, wood elf and wizard.
Random dungeons, a smorgasbord of side quests, and a number of useful in-game items will all feature too - in what sounds like a potential hit.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter