Xbox gets Broken Sword
The latest addition to publisher THQ's release schedule has revealed that Revolution's impressive new action-adventure title Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon will be now be heading to the Xbox as well as the PC and PS2.
The game is scheduled for a release across all platforms sometime in October. Thanks Eurogamer.net.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3