Bethesda and Deep Silver have unannounced titles to reveal at E3
Bethesda may not be announing Fallout 4 at this year's E3 but they do have something to reveal and so does Deep Silver.
According to Twitch's E3 streaming schedule Bethesda has one unannounced title to show off in between EA and Ubisoft's press conferences on Monday the 9th of June. Given that this schedule was posted today on Twitch's blog it is unlikely that the streaming slot is reserved for Bethesda's recently announced free-to-play game BattleCry.
On Tuesday, after Nintendo's digital stream ends, Deep Silver has booked out two slots for 'unannounced titles'. The publisher's US PR person, Aubrey Norris Tweeted this last week. “Just sayin, but if you don't make an appt to see our stuff at E3, you are p much going to hate yourself once you find out what it is.”
Good money is on one of these unannounced titles being a next-gen Saints Row game especially seeing how well Saints Row IV did for them last year.
Twitch has a packed streaming line-up planned for E3 including the entirety of the major press conferences.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year