Bethesda and Deep Silver have unannounced titles to reveal at E3
Bethesda may not be announing Fallout 4 at this year's E3 but they do have something to reveal and so does Deep Silver.
According to Twitch's E3 streaming schedule Bethesda has one unannounced title to show off in between EA and Ubisoft's press conferences on Monday the 9th of June. Given that this schedule was posted today on Twitch's blog it is unlikely that the streaming slot is reserved for Bethesda's recently announced free-to-play game BattleCry.
On Tuesday, after Nintendo's digital stream ends, Deep Silver has booked out two slots for 'unannounced titles'. The publisher's US PR person, Aubrey Norris Tweeted this last week. “Just sayin, but if you don't make an appt to see our stuff at E3, you are p much going to hate yourself once you find out what it is.”
Good money is on one of these unannounced titles being a next-gen Saints Row game especially seeing how well Saints Row IV did for them last year.
Twitch has a packed streaming line-up planned for E3 including the entirety of the major press conferences.
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent
- New video gives a sneak peek at Destiny's first DLC The Dark Below