NHL 14 demo coming to consoles later this month
EA Sports has announced that they will be releasing a demo of NHL 14 later this month.
The demo will hit Xbox 360 and PS3 and will give hockey fans access to the NHL 94 Anniversary Mode which brings the pace of the classic 16-bit console versions of the series to modern gaming audiences.
It will also give players a taste of the Play Now mode dropping them into the third period of the final Stanley Cup clash between 2013 finalists the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks.
There's also a taster of the Hockey Ultimate Team Tournament management mode against the Halifax Mooseheads, Grand Rapids Griffins, Chicago Blackhawks and the Boston Bruins. Winning the tournament will secure players a silver Ultimate Team pack for when the full game comes out.
The NHL 14 demo will hit the Xbox 360 on August the 20th with the PS3 version arriving on August the 21st.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title