NHL 14 demo coming to consoles later this month
EA Sports has announced that they will be releasing a demo of NHL 14 later this month.
The demo will hit Xbox 360 and PS3 and will give hockey fans access to the NHL 94 Anniversary Mode which brings the pace of the classic 16-bit console versions of the series to modern gaming audiences.
It will also give players a taste of the Play Now mode dropping them into the third period of the final Stanley Cup clash between 2013 finalists the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks.
There's also a taster of the Hockey Ultimate Team Tournament management mode against the Halifax Mooseheads, Grand Rapids Griffins, Chicago Blackhawks and the Boston Bruins. Winning the tournament will secure players a silver Ultimate Team pack for when the full game comes out.
The NHL 14 demo will hit the Xbox 360 on August the 20th with the PS3 version arriving on August the 21st.
- Report finds that the 100 USD tier of Assassin's Creed: Unity's microtransactions is completely unnecessary
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD gets a new trailer
- Bungie deconstructs their latest Destiny patch, hints at what is coming next
- DayZ creator Dean Hall could join UK studio Improbable
- Shadow Of Mordor arrives on last-gen consoles
- David Braben apologises for ditching Elite: Dangerous's offline mode, outlines refund criteria
- Microsoft celebrates the 1st birthday of the Xbox One with free access to Sunset Overdrive
- Hacker group leaks account details for thousands of PSN, Origin, Windows Live and 2K Game Studios accounts
- RedLynx promises online multiplayer is coming to Trials Fusion early next year