NHL 14 demo coming to consoles later this month
EA Sports has announced that they will be releasing a demo of NHL 14 later this month.
The demo will hit Xbox 360 and PS3 and will give hockey fans access to the NHL 94 Anniversary Mode which brings the pace of the classic 16-bit console versions of the series to modern gaming audiences.
It will also give players a taste of the Play Now mode dropping them into the third period of the final Stanley Cup clash between 2013 finalists the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks.
There's also a taster of the Hockey Ultimate Team Tournament management mode against the Halifax Mooseheads, Grand Rapids Griffins, Chicago Blackhawks and the Boston Bruins. Winning the tournament will secure players a silver Ultimate Team pack for when the full game comes out.
The NHL 14 demo will hit the Xbox 360 on August the 20th with the PS3 version arriving on August the 21st.
- Large patch arrives to tackle the matchmaking issues with Halo: The Master Chief Collection
- BioWare looking into a bug stopping banter between party members in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch introduces a new visual bug
- Metal Gear Online will return, reveal coming at The Game Awards 2014
- Ever wanted to know which next-gen console would survive a 15-foot drop?
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game