NHL 14 demo coming to consoles later this month
EA Sports has announced that they will be releasing a demo of NHL 14 later this month.
The demo will hit Xbox 360 and PS3 and will give hockey fans access to the NHL 94 Anniversary Mode which brings the pace of the classic 16-bit console versions of the series to modern gaming audiences.
It will also give players a taste of the Play Now mode dropping them into the third period of the final Stanley Cup clash between 2013 finalists the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks.
There's also a taster of the Hockey Ultimate Team Tournament management mode against the Halifax Mooseheads, Grand Rapids Griffins, Chicago Blackhawks and the Boston Bruins. Winning the tournament will secure players a silver Ultimate Team pack for when the full game comes out.
The NHL 14 demo will hit the Xbox 360 on August the 20th with the PS3 version arriving on August the 21st.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year