NHL 14 demo coming to consoles later this month
EA Sports has announced that they will be releasing a demo of NHL 14 later this month.
The demo will hit Xbox 360 and PS3 and will give hockey fans access to the NHL 94 Anniversary Mode which brings the pace of the classic 16-bit console versions of the series to modern gaming audiences.
It will also give players a taste of the Play Now mode dropping them into the third period of the final Stanley Cup clash between 2013 finalists the Boston Bruins and the Chicago Blackhawks.
There's also a taster of the Hockey Ultimate Team Tournament management mode against the Halifax Mooseheads, Grand Rapids Griffins, Chicago Blackhawks and the Boston Bruins. Winning the tournament will secure players a silver Ultimate Team pack for when the full game comes out.
The NHL 14 demo will hit the Xbox 360 on August the 20th with the PS3 version arriving on August the 21st.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO