CD Projekt RED and GOG.com announces a pre-E3 Summer Conference event, The Witcher 3 will feature
CD Projekt RED and GOG.com have announced that they will be holding a Summer Conference to be streamed live on the internet.
The Summer Conference will feature news on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt as well as what they have planned for the future of the DRM-free classic games store GOG.com.
CD Projekt RED's CEO and co-founder Marcin Iwinski said, “If you think you’ve seen it all, we hope we’ll make you think again. This year’s conference is going to be really special, as we’ll be unveiling details about the much anticipated Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and its Collector’s Edition, and also taking a look at how what you love about GOG.com can be made even better.”
The Summer Conference will take place on June the 5th at 11am PST (7pm BST) and will be streamed live on The Witcher's official website.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch