CD Projekt RED and GOG.com announces a pre-E3 Summer Conference event, The Witcher 3 will feature
CD Projekt RED and GOG.com have announced that they will be holding a Summer Conference to be streamed live on the internet.
The Summer Conference will feature news on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt as well as what they have planned for the future of the DRM-free classic games store GOG.com.
CD Projekt RED's CEO and co-founder Marcin Iwinski said, “If you think you’ve seen it all, we hope we’ll make you think again. This year’s conference is going to be really special, as we’ll be unveiling details about the much anticipated Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and its Collector’s Edition, and also taking a look at how what you love about GOG.com can be made even better.”
The Summer Conference will take place on June the 5th at 11am PST (7pm BST) and will be streamed live on The Witcher's official website.
- Elite devs Frontier lays off staff and effectively closes their Canadian studio
- Monstrum system specs announced
- Ever wonder what a week's worth of internet abuse looks like for Feminist Frequency's Anita Sarkeesian?
- The Witness's puzzles are finished but there is still plenty of work to be done on the game
- Dragon's Dogma Online announced for release in Japan
- Life Is Strange episodes will release six weeks apart
- Reptile is returning in Mortal Kombat X
- New Xbox One Controller firmware update will cut the connection time in half
- Battlefield: Hardline beta rumoured to begin next week