CD Projekt RED and GOG.com announces a pre-E3 Summer Conference event, The Witcher 3 will feature
CD Projekt RED and GOG.com have announced that they will be holding a Summer Conference to be streamed live on the internet.
The Summer Conference will feature news on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt as well as what they have planned for the future of the DRM-free classic games store GOG.com.
CD Projekt RED's CEO and co-founder Marcin Iwinski said, “If you think you’ve seen it all, we hope we’ll make you think again. This year’s conference is going to be really special, as we’ll be unveiling details about the much anticipated Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and its Collector’s Edition, and also taking a look at how what you love about GOG.com can be made even better.”
The Summer Conference will take place on June the 5th at 11am PST (7pm BST) and will be streamed live on The Witcher's official website.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent