New Carmageddon in 2005
We thought the Carmageddon series bit the dust years ago after the novelty wore off, but apparently publisher SCi are set to dust-off the old franchise for one last crack in 2005 - if MCV are to be believed (which we reckon they are).
Sadly, there's not a lot being said on platform or likely developer, though an outing on at least the PC and PS2 would seem appropriate. Quite whether the world is ready for a fourth Carmageddon remains to be seen. More as we get it.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title