New Carmageddon in 2005
We thought the Carmageddon series bit the dust years ago after the novelty wore off, but apparently publisher SCi are set to dust-off the old franchise for one last crack in 2005 - if MCV are to be believed (which we reckon they are).
Sadly, there's not a lot being said on platform or likely developer, though an outing on at least the PC and PS2 would seem appropriate. Quite whether the world is ready for a fourth Carmageddon remains to be seen. More as we get it.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year