New Carmageddon in 2005
We thought the Carmageddon series bit the dust years ago after the novelty wore off, but apparently publisher SCi are set to dust-off the old franchise for one last crack in 2005 - if MCV are to be believed (which we reckon they are).
Sadly, there's not a lot being said on platform or likely developer, though an outing on at least the PC and PS2 would seem appropriate. Quite whether the world is ready for a fourth Carmageddon remains to be seen. More as we get it.
- Trine series sells 7 million copies, Frozenbyte releases user-creation tools
- Lots of teary-eyed gamers as more Star Wars: Battlefront 3 gameplay footage leaks out
- Jade Raymond leaves Ubisoft Toronto to pursue new opportunities
- Ryse: Son Of Rome scores Best Game Design award at the Animago Awards in Germany
- Activision releases the launch trailer for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare a little early
- Rockstar won't be holding a beta for GTA Online on the PC
- UK to toughen up laws on internet harassment
- Final Fantasy XIV Heavensward expansion announced for release next year, first screenshots released
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch