New Carmageddon in 2005
We thought the Carmageddon series bit the dust years ago after the novelty wore off, but apparently publisher SCi are set to dust-off the old franchise for one last crack in 2005 - if MCV are to be believed (which we reckon they are).
Sadly, there's not a lot being said on platform or likely developer, though an outing on at least the PC and PS2 would seem appropriate. Quite whether the world is ready for a fourth Carmageddon remains to be seen. More as we get it.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3