New Carmageddon in 2005
We thought the Carmageddon series bit the dust years ago after the novelty wore off, but apparently publisher SCi are set to dust-off the old franchise for one last crack in 2005 - if MCV are to be believed (which we reckon they are).
Sadly, there's not a lot being said on platform or likely developer, though an outing on at least the PC and PS2 would seem appropriate. Quite whether the world is ready for a fourth Carmageddon remains to be seen. More as we get it.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer