New character, Prophet arrives on Nosgoth
Square Enix and Psyonix have unveiled a new character that they have rolled out for Nosgoth players to get to grips with.
Prophet is a human character and she employs an array of blood curses and magical abilities to take down Vampire characters. She makes good use of tainted blood in her weaponry by dipping bullets in it and enchanting them with some wicked hexes.
Her weapons of choice are dual-wielded pistols and she can switch between her standard dual flintlock pistols, Heavy Pistols that deal heavier damage at the cost of rate of fire and Quick Pistols that can spray weaker bullets out at a much quicker rate of fire.
Prophet is the first player class to be able to dual-wield weaponry and she is available to use now in the current closed beta build of Nosgoth. Nosgoth is available to start playing as part of the Steam Early Access programme. It will also be playable on the show floor at this year's E3.
- The Behemoth teases their fourth game, it will be playable at PAX Prime
- Sins Of A Solar Empire devs Ironclad successfully defends their use word Rebellion in one of their game titles
- Just Cause devs Avalanche have some surprises planned for 2015
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham gets a new Braniac trailer
- Sledgehammer boss confirms no Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare for Wii U
- Xbox One getting a Reddit app
- Konami releases a hat-trick of new screens for PES 2015
- 500GB hard drive coming for the Xbox 360 soon
- Watch the standard edition of The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt unboxed in 18 seconds flat