New character, Prophet arrives on Nosgoth
Square Enix and Psyonix have unveiled a new character that they have rolled out for Nosgoth players to get to grips with.
Prophet is a human character and she employs an array of blood curses and magical abilities to take down Vampire characters. She makes good use of tainted blood in her weaponry by dipping bullets in it and enchanting them with some wicked hexes.
Her weapons of choice are dual-wielded pistols and she can switch between her standard dual flintlock pistols, Heavy Pistols that deal heavier damage at the cost of rate of fire and Quick Pistols that can spray weaker bullets out at a much quicker rate of fire.
Prophet is the first player class to be able to dual-wield weaponry and she is available to use now in the current closed beta build of Nosgoth. Nosgoth is available to start playing as part of the Steam Early Access programme. It will also be playable on the show floor at this year's E3.
- Microsoft announces the feature list for the November Xbox One update
- EA Sports patches in some more missing features for the next-gen versions of NHL 15
- Blizzard begins rolling out a new patch for Starcraft II
- Far Cry 4 Season Pass details announced
- Shinji Mikami: I never use women as objects in my games
- Microsoft releases the first trailer for Halo: Nightfall TV series, first episode to premiere at Halo Fanfest
- Silence – The Whispered World 2 announced for Xbox One
- Titanfall to get its very own Horde mode called Frontier Defense
- John Riccitiello joins Unity as their new CEO