New MechAssault Freebies
Those with an Xbox and a copy of MechAssault (with Live! enabled), will be pleased to know that some more free content for the game has now gone live for download. Firstly, there's a new capture the flag map - Jotenheim. This however is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg with more new game modes and maps now also up for grabs.
You've got Skirmish and Team Skirmish, as well as Scout Match and Team Scout Match to get to grips with now, and both these modes limit the type of Mechs and subsequent battles in which players engage one another. There's also "Giant Killers", which pits one uber-Mech against a band of plucky upstarts in a fight that will see the eventual 'David' becoming the goliath in the next game.
Another two new maps are Demolition Town and Rock Solid.
- Riot Games in talks with European ISPs over building a dedicated League Of Legends network
- New 2-on-2 mode lands in Destiny's Crucible
- Second Life Is Strange developer diaries arrives, Reddit AMA planned for next week
- Destiny's Crota's End Raid beaten in 27 minutes on Hard Mode
- Techland to show off Dying Light's asymmetric multiplayer Be A Zombie mode tomorrow
- You won't need a new graphics card in order to use DirectX 12
- Dying Light physical launch outside North America coming end of February with free DLC for all
- Telltale's Game Of Thrones Episode 2 coming at the beginning of next month
- Sony unveils special edition Bloodborne PS4s for Japan