New MechAssault Freebies
Those with an Xbox and a copy of MechAssault (with Live! enabled), will be pleased to know that some more free content for the game has now gone live for download. Firstly, there's a new capture the flag map - Jotenheim. This however is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg with more new game modes and maps now also up for grabs.
You've got Skirmish and Team Skirmish, as well as Scout Match and Team Scout Match to get to grips with now, and both these modes limit the type of Mechs and subsequent battles in which players engage one another. There's also "Giant Killers", which pits one uber-Mech against a band of plucky upstarts in a fight that will see the eventual 'David' becoming the goliath in the next game.
Another two new maps are Demolition Town and Rock Solid.
- Driveclub issues persist as players report trouble downloading the latest patch
- New featurette release talking about faithfully recreating the artwork from The Legend Of Korra in the new game
- Sony details PS4 update 2.00, Music player is among the highlights
- Runefest 2014 Runescape's most successful fanfest yet
- Project CARS delayed into 2015 to push it out of the busy Christmas release schedule
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection needs a 20 GB day one update because 343 filled up the 45GB game disc
- SEGA announces the Fox Company pre-order bonus for Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault
- Tim Schafer has finally finished writing Broken Age Act 2
- Pachter reckons GTA V won't sell all that well on next-gen consoles, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare should do well though