Battlefield: Hardline confirmed by EA, gamplay video leaks out
EA has confirmed the existence of Battlefield: Hardline by giving it's own page on the Battlelog site.
It's just a placeholder page at the moment but it features the same logo that leaked out yesterday and it promises a full reveal of the game during EA's E3 press conference on June the 9th.
Battlefield: Hardline is a mass of firsts for the series. It will be the first Battlefield game to be developed by someone other than DICE as it is Visceral Games baby. It's also the first Battlefield game not to follow a military theme. Visceral has opted for a cops and robbers theme this time.
Thanks Polygon. Video hosted by Youtube user TonyGun38.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent