Battlefield: Hardline confirmed by EA, gamplay video leaks out
EA has confirmed the existence of Battlefield: Hardline by giving it's own page on the Battlelog site.
It's just a placeholder page at the moment but it features the same logo that leaked out yesterday and it promises a full reveal of the game during EA's E3 press conference on June the 9th.
Battlefield: Hardline is a mass of firsts for the series. It will be the first Battlefield game to be developed by someone other than DICE as it is Visceral Games baby. It's also the first Battlefield game not to follow a military theme. Visceral has opted for a cops and robbers theme this time.
Thanks Polygon. Video hosted by Youtube user TonyGun38.
- Borderlands 2 writer leaving Gearbox to join Freddie Wong's RocketJump production company
- Bloodborne will be harder than Demon's Souls and features procedurally generated dungeons
- Hearthstone users pass the 75 million mark, new expansion on the way says new report
- Square Enix unveils the Final Fantasy Type-0 Collector's Edition
- Life Is Strange arrives today
- SEGA cuts jobs in the biggest strategic shift since they binned the Dreamcast
- Big new update arrives for Frozen Cortex
- Introversion's Prison Architect will see its full launch this year, mobile version announced
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title