Battlefield: Hardline confirmed by EA, gamplay video leaks out
EA has confirmed the existence of Battlefield: Hardline by giving it's own page on the Battlelog site.
It's just a placeholder page at the moment but it features the same logo that leaked out yesterday and it promises a full reveal of the game during EA's E3 press conference on June the 9th.
Battlefield: Hardline is a mass of firsts for the series. It will be the first Battlefield game to be developed by someone other than DICE as it is Visceral Games baby. It's also the first Battlefield game not to follow a military theme. Visceral has opted for a cops and robbers theme this time.
Thanks Polygon. Video hosted by Youtube user TonyGun38.
- Fan remake of Half-Life, Black Mesa arrives on Steam Early Access
- Microsoft's acquisition of Minecraft devs Mojang was motivated by Hololens
- id Software wanted to pay modders for their work back in 1995 says John Romero
- Jason Voorhees arrives as DLC for Mortal Kombat X and he's all about the machete
- Project CARS finally pulls up to the starting grid
- Shadow Of Mordor: Game Of The Year Edition hits retail this week
- Wolfenstein: The Old Blood arrives today
- Bungie and CCP run their own campaigns to aid the earthquake survivors of Nepal
- Warren Spector lifts the lid on Junction Point's cancelled Half-Life 2 episode