Battlefield: Hardline confirmed by EA, gamplay video leaks out
EA has confirmed the existence of Battlefield: Hardline by giving it's own page on the Battlelog site.
It's just a placeholder page at the moment but it features the same logo that leaked out yesterday and it promises a full reveal of the game during EA's E3 press conference on June the 9th.
Battlefield: Hardline is a mass of firsts for the series. It will be the first Battlefield game to be developed by someone other than DICE as it is Visceral Games baby. It's also the first Battlefield game not to follow a military theme. Visceral has opted for a cops and robbers theme this time.
Thanks Polygon. Video hosted by Youtube user TonyGun38.
- Thomas Was Alone gets a release date for PS4 and Wii U
- New Warframe update adds space-flight to the gameplay with Archwing mode
- New poll indicates that people believe online gaming is “the least welcoming space” for women
- CD Projekt RED releases The Trail, the opening cinematic from The Witcher 3
- New Project CARS trailer pulls up to the starting grid
- Far Cry 4 dev says linear games will suffer in the new world of gameplay video sharing
- Almost 1,100 developers, students and journalists sign the new #gamediversity petition embracing diversity in games
- Felicia Day breaks her silence about #Gamergate, is almost immediately doxxed
- Ubisoft announces PC specs for Assassin's Creed: Unity and they're killer