Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes due out early next year
Konami has announced a release window for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes as well as explaining how it relates to MGS V: The Phantom Pain.
Ground Zeroes will offer up a prologue and an introduction to the new experience Hideo Kojima has brought to life in The Phantom Pain. Hideo Kojima stressed that the new FOX Engine has allowed him and his team at Kojima Productions to create a completely new experience and they decided to ease fans into it by releasing Ground Zeroes first.
He explained, “The advanced capabilities of the FOX Engine have allowed me to tell the new story in a new way. There will be a significant difference in what Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain brings to the series, so we want to ease players into the new open world environment and its potential. As such, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes has been designed to introduce key elements, allowing them to fully benefit from all that the new game will offer.”
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is due for release on PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360 in the spring of 2014. Boxed PS3 and Xbox 260 versions and digital PS4 and Xbox One versions will come in at 29.99 GBP and the digital PS3 and Xbox 360 versions will sell for 19.99 GBP.
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell
- 2K launches a teaser for a new title possibly called Advent
- Mad Max gets a new trailer teasing the game's story
- Bethesda purges a load of stolen keys from The Elder Scrolls Online
- Peter Stormare joins the cast of Until Dawn as it gets a release date
- Resident Evil Zero is the next Capcom game to get an HD remaster
- The Executioner DLC arrives for The Evil Within
- NBA 2K16 gets a release date and early-access for pre-orders
- New Overwatch videos show off Hanzo and McCree