Bethesda reveals a new free-to-play multiplayer title Battlecry
Bethesda has announced a brand new free-to-play multiplayer action combat called Battlecry.
Battlecry will accommodate up to 32 players in frantic combat action set in a unique WWI universe envisioned by Half-Life 2 and Dishonored man Viktor Antonov.
Players can battle as either a fierce Cossack or a British Royal Marine across a number of different WarZones, each with their own unique challenges.
Rich Vogel, the game's executive producer said, "The BattleCry team is happy to unveil the game that bears our studio’s name. We have been hard at work to create a fresh experience for gamers that brings together multiplayer action with visually stunning combat and are excited to share details about the game and have people play BattleCry in Bethesda’s booth at E3.”
The game is in development at BattleCry Studios and is set to launch on the PC some time in 2015.
- Final Fantasy XIV's first expansion Heavensward will launch in June
- Sony gives the full PS Plus line-up for April
- Before The Fall patch arrives for Final Fantasy XIV today
- Evolve's first load of DLC arrives today for Xbox One
- Lords Of The Fallen exec producer confirms a sequel is in production
- Pacman takes over Google Maps
- Techland warns of contaminated Antizin hitting Dying Light tomorrow
- Speedrunner beats Bloodborne in just 44 minutes
- Dragon Age: Inquisition's Jaws Of Hakkon DLC not out on remaining platforms till May