Bethesda reveals a new free-to-play multiplayer title Battlecry
Bethesda has announced a brand new free-to-play multiplayer action combat called Battlecry.
Battlecry will accommodate up to 32 players in frantic combat action set in a unique WWI universe envisioned by Half-Life 2 and Dishonored man Viktor Antonov.
Players can battle as either a fierce Cossack or a British Royal Marine across a number of different WarZones, each with their own unique challenges.
Rich Vogel, the game's executive producer said, "The BattleCry team is happy to unveil the game that bears our studio’s name. We have been hard at work to create a fresh experience for gamers that brings together multiplayer action with visually stunning combat and are excited to share details about the game and have people play BattleCry in Bethesda’s booth at E3.”
The game is in development at BattleCry Studios and is set to launch on the PC some time in 2015.
- Next week's Destiny events detailed
- Swery65's D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is out now on Xbox One
- Silent Hills could be an episodic title
- Thomas Was Alone is making the jump to the PS4
- Destiny helps give the PS4 a 300 percent sales kick
- New Yakuza 0 trailer shows off 1980s Japan
- Bloodborne's Western release date has been confirmed
- Classic WWII RTS action returns with Blitzkrieg 3
- Tetsuya Nomura leaves Final Fantasy XV to concentrate of Kingdom Hearts III