Bethesda reveals a new free-to-play multiplayer title Battlecry
Bethesda has announced a brand new free-to-play multiplayer action combat called Battlecry.
Battlecry will accommodate up to 32 players in frantic combat action set in a unique WWI universe envisioned by Half-Life 2 and Dishonored man Viktor Antonov.
Players can battle as either a fierce Cossack or a British Royal Marine across a number of different WarZones, each with their own unique challenges.
Rich Vogel, the game's executive producer said, "The BattleCry team is happy to unveil the game that bears our studio’s name. We have been hard at work to create a fresh experience for gamers that brings together multiplayer action with visually stunning combat and are excited to share details about the game and have people play BattleCry in Bethesda’s booth at E3.”
The game is in development at BattleCry Studios and is set to launch on the PC some time in 2015.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3