Bethesda reveals a new free-to-play multiplayer title Battlecry
Bethesda has announced a brand new free-to-play multiplayer action combat called Battlecry.
Battlecry will accommodate up to 32 players in frantic combat action set in a unique WWI universe envisioned by Half-Life 2 and Dishonored man Viktor Antonov.
Players can battle as either a fierce Cossack or a British Royal Marine across a number of different WarZones, each with their own unique challenges.
Rich Vogel, the game's executive producer said, "The BattleCry team is happy to unveil the game that bears our studio’s name. We have been hard at work to create a fresh experience for gamers that brings together multiplayer action with visually stunning combat and are excited to share details about the game and have people play BattleCry in Bethesda’s booth at E3.”
The game is in development at BattleCry Studios and is set to launch on the PC some time in 2015.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year