Bethesda reveals a new free-to-play multiplayer title Battlecry
Bethesda has announced a brand new free-to-play multiplayer action combat called Battlecry.
Battlecry will accommodate up to 32 players in frantic combat action set in a unique WWI universe envisioned by Half-Life 2 and Dishonored man Viktor Antonov.
Players can battle as either a fierce Cossack or a British Royal Marine across a number of different WarZones, each with their own unique challenges.
Rich Vogel, the game's executive producer said, "The BattleCry team is happy to unveil the game that bears our studio’s name. We have been hard at work to create a fresh experience for gamers that brings together multiplayer action with visually stunning combat and are excited to share details about the game and have people play BattleCry in Bethesda’s booth at E3.”
The game is in development at BattleCry Studios and is set to launch on the PC some time in 2015.
- New Destiny trailer teases interesting new stuff coming with The Dark Below
- Geometry Wars 3 hits PC today, consoles tomorrow
- Retail listing for ZombiU 2 spotted
- 343 admits last week's Halo: The Master Chief Collection patch didn't work as well as they'd hoped, promises to keep working
- Dark Souls II is heading to PS4, Xbox One and DirectX 11 PC next year
- Square Enix boss promises a brand new console RPG reveal next month
- Ubisoft reveals there will be no release day reviews for The Crew
- Surprise! Tales From The Borderlands episode one is out today
- StarCraft 2 pro-player expelled from Fragbite Masters tournament for Twitter rape comment about a female opponent