Blizzard cracks down on Cheats
Gamespot are reporting that Blizzard a making a concerted effort to crack down on cheaters using their Battle.net service - with more than 112,000 Diablo 2 accounts being closed down. Which is quite a few.
Those caught in the act will have their CD keys disabled permanently, whilst offenders utilising a third-party map hack program have been warned to desist or face the same punishment.
No more Mr Nice Blizzard, it would seem.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3