Blizzard cracks down on Cheats
Gamespot are reporting that Blizzard a making a concerted effort to crack down on cheaters using their Battle.net service - with more than 112,000 Diablo 2 accounts being closed down. Which is quite a few.
Those caught in the act will have their CD keys disabled permanently, whilst offenders utilising a third-party map hack program have been warned to desist or face the same punishment.
No more Mr Nice Blizzard, it would seem.
- Star Citizen hits 55 million USD in funding and makes the Guinness Book Of World Records
- New PS Vita update brings in Themes
- The Last Team Standing update arrives for GTA Online
- Syndicate spiritual successor Satellite Reign gets a new HD gameplay video
- Last chance to back card-collecting RPG Eminence: Xander's Tales on Kickstarter
- October PS Plus Instant Game Collection line-up announced with Driveclub as a bonus
- Betas planned for every platform should ensure Battlefield: Hardline will work at launch
- Latest patch for Battlefield 4 fixes just about everything and unblocks your kitchen sink
- Warface gets updated with new maps and a few gameplay tweaks