Blizzard cracks down on Cheats
Gamespot are reporting that Blizzard a making a concerted effort to crack down on cheaters using their Battle.net service - with more than 112,000 Diablo 2 accounts being closed down. Which is quite a few.
Those caught in the act will have their CD keys disabled permanently, whilst offenders utilising a third-party map hack program have been warned to desist or face the same punishment.
No more Mr Nice Blizzard, it would seem.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone