Blizzard cracks down on Cheats
Gamespot are reporting that Blizzard a making a concerted effort to crack down on cheaters using their Battle.net service - with more than 112,000 Diablo 2 accounts being closed down. Which is quite a few.
Those caught in the act will have their CD keys disabled permanently, whilst offenders utilising a third-party map hack program have been warned to desist or face the same punishment.
No more Mr Nice Blizzard, it would seem.
- Visuals are key to the PS4's success according to Nielsen's latest survey
- Sledgehammer considering revisiting classic multiplayer maps for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- New ToeJam & Earl game comes to Kickstarter
- Free login campaign announced as Final Fantasy XIV tops 4 million registered users
- Fable Legends will be free-to-play on both PC and Xbox One
- Bastion will hit the PS4 in April
- Sierra bringing Velocity 2X to Xbox One and PC
- This month is a triple-A bonanza for Xbox gamers on Games With Gold
- New House Of Wolves leak shows a Reef social hub for Destiny