Blizzard cracks down on Cheats
Gamespot are reporting that Blizzard a making a concerted effort to crack down on cheaters using their Battle.net service - with more than 112,000 Diablo 2 accounts being closed down. Which is quite a few.
Those caught in the act will have their CD keys disabled permanently, whilst offenders utilising a third-party map hack program have been warned to desist or face the same punishment.
No more Mr Nice Blizzard, it would seem.
- Hearthstone win-traders will be permanently banned says Blizzard
- Evolve Big Alpha delayed on PS4 due to issues with system update 2.0
- Your PC will need this much power under the hood to play The Crew
- LittleBigPlanet 3 will be fully backwards-compatible
- PS4 sales soar past the 13.5 million mark
- Resogun is coming to the PS Vita
- Smaller, cooler Xbox One processor in the works
- Prey 2 finally gets officially canned
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date