Epic give a very eary sneek peek at the new Unreal Tournament
Epic has released their very first sneek peek at their upcoming revival of Unreal Tournament. The game is being developed in conjunction with the Unreal Tournament community and will be completely free to play when it arrives.
The new footage shows the first build of the game in action with the classic Shock Rifle electrically-charged weapon. The game is currently in ridiculously minimal state with few textures and no recoil on the weapons but the development team are definitely very excited that they actually have the game working in a very primitive form.
Unreal Tournament is a very ambitious project for Epic as it hopes to get the community involved in building the game like including building parts of the game. It is their hope that they can monetize the game by hosting a marketplace for the community to sell their own Unreal Tournament creations rather than adopting a more traditional free-to-play model.
- New Assassin's Creed: Unity patch is a bit on the large side
- Wonder what Zombie mode looks like for Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare? Here's a trailer
- Xbox 360 Titanfall players getting a massive update next week
- Ubisoft pulls the Assassin's Creed: Unity Season Pass, offering free DLC and games to apologize for the problems with the game
- Dark Souls migration over to Steam delayed into next month now
- Sony to give partial refunds to PS Vita early adopters over misleading launch advertising
- And here's the goodies that Games With Gold will get you in December
- Nival announces beta access and a massive gun for pre-ordering Blitzkrieg 3
- Evolve developers promise that all map DLC will be free