Sony doubles up on the titles available through PS Plus
Sony has announced a change to their PS Plus programme and they're now offering more free games every month. Starting from next month there will be two games available each on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
The first double for the PS4 will be the excellent PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate and the Lost Vikings-inspired Trine 2: Complete Edition. PS3 gamers get access to 2K's supreme basketball title NBA 2K14 and the PS3/PS Vita Cross-buy enabled psychological horror title Lone Survivor: Director's Cut.
The outgoing titles for this month are Stick It To The Man on PS4, Payday 2 and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons on PS3 and Muramasa Rebirth and Everybody's Golf on PS Vita.
- Ken Levine's next game is a first-person sci-fi title
- Battlefield: Hardline beta coming to all platforms next week
- Transistor and Yakuza 4 among February's PS Plus Instant Game Collection pickings
- Third and final Life Is Strange development diary arrives ahead of tomorrow's launch of episode one
- Nintendo shows profits despite the Wii U continuing to underperform
- Goetia demo is now live
- There's a whole load of LEGO games coming this year including LEGO Jurassic World
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 devs confident that Resident Evil 7 will be mind-blowing
- Steam content creators raise more than 50 million USD making hats for Team Fortress 2 and the like