Sony doubles up on the titles available through PS Plus
Sony has announced a change to their PS Plus programme and they're now offering more free games every month. Starting from next month there will be two games available each on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
The first double for the PS4 will be the excellent PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate and the Lost Vikings-inspired Trine 2: Complete Edition. PS3 gamers get access to 2K's supreme basketball title NBA 2K14 and the PS3/PS Vita Cross-buy enabled psychological horror title Lone Survivor: Director's Cut.
The outgoing titles for this month are Stick It To The Man on PS4, Payday 2 and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons on PS3 and Muramasa Rebirth and Everybody's Golf on PS Vita.
- Valve's Chet Faliszek has been confirmed as the first developer session for EGX Rezzed 2015
- One area from Zelda Wii U is as big as the entirety of Skyward Sword
- Telltale's new collaboration is with Mojang, on a Minecraft story game
- Franklin voice actor indicates GTA V story DLC is on the way
- Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire and Bully sequels will come when the time is right says Rockstar
- Telltale teases another collaboration with another game developer
- New Company Of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault trailer recognizes the 70th anniversary of the Battle of the Bulge
- New Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare trailer focuses on character customization
- Splash Damage's free-to-play shooter Dirty Bomb coming to Steam in the new year