Sony doubles up on the titles available through PS Plus
Sony has announced a change to their PS Plus programme and they're now offering more free games every month. Starting from next month there will be two games available each on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.
The first double for the PS4 will be the excellent PixelJunk Shooter Ultimate and the Lost Vikings-inspired Trine 2: Complete Edition. PS3 gamers get access to 2K's supreme basketball title NBA 2K14 and the PS3/PS Vita Cross-buy enabled psychological horror title Lone Survivor: Director's Cut.
The outgoing titles for this month are Stick It To The Man on PS4, Payday 2 and Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons on PS3 and Muramasa Rebirth and Everybody's Golf on PS Vita.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3