DICE will continue to work on fixing Battlefield 4
DICE has stated that they will continue to work on fixing the issues that have been plaguing Battlefield 4 since it launched last October.
They've re-emphasised their commitment to Battlefield 4 after EA announced the Visceral developed Battlefield: Hardline for release later this year.
Troedsson explained in a new blog entry, "I want to be sure you all understand that introducing Hardline in no way means we’re done working on Battlefield 4. Nothing could be further from the truth. The Visceral team is leading the development of Hardline, while the DICE team continues to drive BF4. We are committed to giving you the best BF4 experience possible."
"The games we develop are services," he went on. "We focus on taking care of the games post launch, delivering new content to those of you who want it and always working hard to increase quality of play. We also continue to work hard to keep investing in areas where you tell us you see opportunities for improvements and new features."
"Yes, we’re very excited to partner with Visceral on the development of Battlefield Hardline, but ongoing work to refine and enhance BF4 remains a top priority," Troedsson emphasised.
Battlefield: Hardline is due to be fully unveiled at EA's E3 press briefing on June 9th.
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week
- Jason Voorhees DLC coming to Mortal Kombat X next month
- Square Enix announces their own E3 press conference
- Avalanche to reveal Just Cause 3's gameplay next week
- EA Sports Rory McIlroy PGA Tour delayed a touch
- Telltale announces a new deal with Marvel
- Sanctuary update arrives for Warframe on consoles
- Call Of Duty: Black Ops III gets another teaser trailer
- Patrice Desilets unveils his new game Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey