Dance: UK style
Bigben have confirmed that a brand new dance title will be available for the Playstation 2 in the near future. Dance: UK will be the latest dance-mat title in a growing craze, and promises to boast the largest selection of tracks of any such game, as well as album add-ons to boost the number of available tracks. Apparently, Bigben are in discussions with record labels now about sourcing compilation albums - report MCV today.
"Dance: UK will be a landmark title in the history of both Bigben Interactive and the dance-game genre," said MD Neil Meredith. "The games have already proved successful. I believe that we will take the genre out even further and deliver a few twists along the way."
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone