Dance: UK style
Bigben have confirmed that a brand new dance title will be available for the Playstation 2 in the near future. Dance: UK will be the latest dance-mat title in a growing craze, and promises to boast the largest selection of tracks of any such game, as well as album add-ons to boost the number of available tracks. Apparently, Bigben are in discussions with record labels now about sourcing compilation albums - report MCV today.
"Dance: UK will be a landmark title in the history of both Bigben Interactive and the dance-game genre," said MD Neil Meredith. "The games have already proved successful. I believe that we will take the genre out even further and deliver a few twists along the way."
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3