Dance: UK style
Bigben have confirmed that a brand new dance title will be available for the Playstation 2 in the near future. Dance: UK will be the latest dance-mat title in a growing craze, and promises to boast the largest selection of tracks of any such game, as well as album add-ons to boost the number of available tracks. Apparently, Bigben are in discussions with record labels now about sourcing compilation albums - report MCV today.
"Dance: UK will be a landmark title in the history of both Bigben Interactive and the dance-game genre," said MD Neil Meredith. "The games have already proved successful. I believe that we will take the genre out even further and deliver a few twists along the way."
- Wii U version of Project CARS may not be released
- Diversity and gay romance didn't hurt sales says BioWare's David Gaider
- Microsoft accidentally leaks a “placeholder” release date for Halo: ODST remaster
- Shipment of copies of Splatoon robbed en-route to the UK
- Mortal Kombat X not coming to PS3 and Xbox 360 in June
- Spiders' The Technomancer to debut at E3
- Dirty Bomb open beta is coming next month
- Ubisoft now emailing players to encourage them to finish their games
- Supremacy, Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare's next DLC coming to Xbox next month with added Bruce Campbell