Leaks indicate next Battlefield game called Battlefield: Hardline
A whole host of information has appeared in Twitter on what could be the next Battlefield title that is believed to be in development at Dead Space studio Visceral Games.
The images uncovered include the logo which names the game as Battlefield: hardline. There's also an image that points to team names – SWAT and Thieves. This would seem to suggest that the game will focus around a police SWAT team rather than the usual military units.
Images of everything from weapons and gear to awards which we'd assume would be icons for Achievements/Trophies as well as multiplayer ribbons as well as an array of vehicles and their respective unlocks.
This information is as yet unconfirmed by EA and they could turn out to be an elaborate hoax. On the other hand following a police theme might be an interesting digression from the series' usual military schtick.
Visceral's Battlefield title is believed to be in development for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Thanks Battlefield Daily.
- The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter gets a PC release date
- Sony schedules PSN maintenance for Monday
- Warframe update 14 hits PS4 as it closes in on 10 million registered users
- Bungie releases the official Destiny launch gameplay trailer
- Codemasters releases a new Austria hotlap video for F1 2014
- Eden Hazard joins Lionel Messi on the cover of FIFA 15
- PS Vita getting a five-game Adventure Mega Pack hardware bundle
- Lords Of The Fallen has “a steep learning curve”
- PS4 trailer arrives for Dreamfall Chapters, and some screenshots too