Leaks indicate next Battlefield game called Battlefield: Hardline
A whole host of information has appeared in Twitter on what could be the next Battlefield title that is believed to be in development at Dead Space studio Visceral Games.
The images uncovered include the logo which names the game as Battlefield: hardline. There's also an image that points to team names – SWAT and Thieves. This would seem to suggest that the game will focus around a police SWAT team rather than the usual military units.
Images of everything from weapons and gear to awards which we'd assume would be icons for Achievements/Trophies as well as multiplayer ribbons as well as an array of vehicles and their respective unlocks.
This information is as yet unconfirmed by EA and they could turn out to be an elaborate hoax. On the other hand following a police theme might be an interesting digression from the series' usual military schtick.
Visceral's Battlefield title is believed to be in development for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Thanks Battlefield Daily.
- SEGA confirms the rumoured PC version Valkyria Chronicles, gives a release date
- Clerks stars Jeff Anderson and Jason Mewes talk about lending their voices to new adventure Randal's Monday
- Ubisoft announces details on the PvP modes for Far Cry 4
- Shadow Of Mordor's Lord Of The Hunt DLC detailed
- November's Games With Gold line-up is smashing... literally
- RedBedlam adds more content to the Steam Early Access version of their novel/game crossover Bedlam
- Shu Yoshida: PS Plus Edition of Driveclub won't arrive until the server issues are fixed
- New PC patch for The Evil Within unlocks 60fps for machines that can handle it
- Konami drops the price for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes