Leaks indicate next Battlefield game called Battlefield: Hardline
A whole host of information has appeared in Twitter on what could be the next Battlefield title that is believed to be in development at Dead Space studio Visceral Games.
The images uncovered include the logo which names the game as Battlefield: hardline. There's also an image that points to team names – SWAT and Thieves. This would seem to suggest that the game will focus around a police SWAT team rather than the usual military units.
Images of everything from weapons and gear to awards which we'd assume would be icons for Achievements/Trophies as well as multiplayer ribbons as well as an array of vehicles and their respective unlocks.
This information is as yet unconfirmed by EA and they could turn out to be an elaborate hoax. On the other hand following a police theme might be an interesting digression from the series' usual military schtick.
Visceral's Battlefield title is believed to be in development for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Thanks Battlefield Daily.
- Darth Revan to make a return in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Quake Live arrives on Steam
- Survivor mode to bring lots of extra content for Alien: Isolation
- Microsoft to release a special version of the Xbox One controller for PC
- Don't be fooled by the violins and sunflowers, The Evil Within's TGS trailer is scary
- 2K Games revives the NHL 2K franchise for mobiles
- Sledgehammer bringing a touch of Dead Space's immersive design to Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- 343 on the absence of Halo 3: ODST and Halo: Reach from the Master Chief Collection: We ran out of disc space
- Latest PS3 update for Minecraft adds save transfer to PS4 support, Vita version still in testing