Leaks indicate next Battlefield game called Battlefield: Hardline
A whole host of information has appeared in Twitter on what could be the next Battlefield title that is believed to be in development at Dead Space studio Visceral Games.
The images uncovered include the logo which names the game as Battlefield: hardline. There's also an image that points to team names – SWAT and Thieves. This would seem to suggest that the game will focus around a police SWAT team rather than the usual military units.
Images of everything from weapons and gear to awards which we'd assume would be icons for Achievements/Trophies as well as multiplayer ribbons as well as an array of vehicles and their respective unlocks.
This information is as yet unconfirmed by EA and they could turn out to be an elaborate hoax. On the other hand following a police theme might be an interesting digression from the series' usual military schtick.
Visceral's Battlefield title is believed to be in development for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Thanks Battlefield Daily.
- Possible dates for the Steam Summer Sale appear online
- Rise Of The Tomb Raider on Xbox 360 doesn't appear in Square Enix's financials for this year
- The Iron Banner returns to Destiny next week with new gear and rewards
- Titanfall developers Respawn won't be at E3 this year
- Destiny: Xur's location and stock for May 28th
- Destiny's Trials Of Osiris declared a success, Bungie bans cheaters
- FIFA 16 will throw women's teams into the mix
- New The Elder Scrolls Online trailer shows off the expansive world of Tamriel
- Batman: Arkham Knight gets a new 7-minute gameplay trailer