Leaks indicate next Battlefield game called Battlefield: Hardline
A whole host of information has appeared in Twitter on what could be the next Battlefield title that is believed to be in development at Dead Space studio Visceral Games.
The images uncovered include the logo which names the game as Battlefield: hardline. There's also an image that points to team names – SWAT and Thieves. This would seem to suggest that the game will focus around a police SWAT team rather than the usual military units.
Images of everything from weapons and gear to awards which we'd assume would be icons for Achievements/Trophies as well as multiplayer ribbons as well as an array of vehicles and their respective unlocks.
This information is as yet unconfirmed by EA and they could turn out to be an elaborate hoax. On the other hand following a police theme might be an interesting digression from the series' usual military schtick.
Visceral's Battlefield title is believed to be in development for PC, PS4, PS3, Xbox One and Xbox 360.
Thanks Battlefield Daily.
- Final piece of Dark Souls II Season Pass DLC arrives on PC and Xbox 360
- CD Projekt RED releases some concept art for Triss and Emhyr from The Witcher 3
- 2K announces the new MyCareer mode for WWE 2K15
- Microsoft skips 9 and goes straight to announcing Windows 10
- Luis Suarez' ban extends into FIFA 15 as well
- Creative Assembly revives the multiplayer for Rome: Total War – Alexander on Steam
- Shadow Of Mordor launch trailer makes the game look suitably epic
- Minecraft for PS Vita heads into final testing
- PlayStation Home to close next year