Argonaut want Catwoman
According to a report from C&VG, British developer Argonaut are in the process of trying to secure the licence to develop games based on next year's Catwoman film which will star the delightful Halle Berry in the lead role.
Apparently, this licence is crucial for Argonaut given recent high profile cancellations involving Vivendi and Namco. Let's hope their pitch proves a success.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III is coming to the PS3 and Xbox 360 after all
- Tomonobu Itagaki's Devil's Third gets a release date
- Adr1ft is coming to PC and consoles at the end of the summer
- EA gives the new Mirror's Edge a name – Mirror's Edge Catalyst
- ZombiU PS4 and Xbox One port reportedly in the works
- Mike Bithell's Volume to be released this August
- Gearbox's new shooter Battleborn gets a pre-E3 trailer
- Steam Controller launches in October, Steam Machines arrive in November
- Gears Of War devs Black Tusk change their name to The Coalition ahead of E3