Argonaut want Catwoman
According to a report from C&VG, British developer Argonaut are in the process of trying to secure the licence to develop games based on next year's Catwoman film which will star the delightful Halle Berry in the lead role.
Apparently, this licence is crucial for Argonaut given recent high profile cancellations involving Vivendi and Namco. Let's hope their pitch proves a success.
- Classic PC survival horror series returns with Alone In The Dark: Illumination
- Resident Evil: Revelations 2 confirmed with a concept trailer
- Xbox One owners, Destiny wants to eat your hard drive
- Saints Row IV modding tools released for PC
- Volition's Steve Jaros: Sarkeesian was right to call out Saints Row
- Playable Silent Hill teaser P.T. downloaded 1 million times
- Blooborne gets a Japanese release date
- Rockstar says no delay to next-gen GTA V, November release date rumoured
- Harmonix announces A City Sleeps, their new music-driven shooter