Argonaut want Catwoman
According to a report from C&VG, British developer Argonaut are in the process of trying to secure the licence to develop games based on next year's Catwoman film which will star the delightful Halle Berry in the lead role.
Apparently, this licence is crucial for Argonaut given recent high profile cancellations involving Vivendi and Namco. Let's hope their pitch proves a success.
- Microsoft doubles down for April's Games With Gold
- Every wondered what it would be like in James Bond and Joanna Dark met? Cara Ellison and Irene Koh have answered that question
- Dirty Bomb beta is back online
- Obsidian's saviour Pillars Of Eternity launches today, Watch it streamed live here later today
- Infinite Crisis launches fully today on Steam
- Here's what the new Hunters and the Behemoth for Evolve look like in action
- Blood and Burning and Celts Culture DLC Packs arrive for Total War: Attila
- F1 2015 coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One this summer, first screenshots released
- Ubisoft introduces Alex Parizeau, the new head of Ubisoft Toronto