Argonaut want Catwoman
According to a report from C&VG, British developer Argonaut are in the process of trying to secure the licence to develop games based on next year's Catwoman film which will star the delightful Halle Berry in the lead role.
Apparently, this licence is crucial for Argonaut given recent high profile cancellations involving Vivendi and Namco. Let's hope their pitch proves a success.
- SEGA unveils the new definitive Total War: Rome II – Emperor Edition
- Prison Architect alpha build 24 arrives
- Bayonetta 2 gets a final release date
- Deep Down now delayed until 2015
- Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow producer Dave Cox parts ways with Konami
- Xenoblade Chronicles coming to the New 3DS
- Deep Silver teases a devilish Saints Row V reveal
- Nintendo announces two brand new upgraded 3DS models
- Microsoft announces Games With Gold selection for September