Argonaut want Catwoman
According to a report from C&VG, British developer Argonaut are in the process of trying to secure the licence to develop games based on next year's Catwoman film which will star the delightful Halle Berry in the lead role.
Apparently, this licence is crucial for Argonaut given recent high profile cancellations involving Vivendi and Namco. Let's hope their pitch proves a success.
- Ultra Street Fighter IV coming to PS4 at the end of May
- Ubisoft to publish Homeworld Remastered Collection at retail next month
- Journey, Flower and FlOw heading to the PS4 in a retail package
- Phil Harrison's departure from Microsoft has been confirmed
- Here's the first look at Star Wars: Battlefront
- Project CARS will feature 110 courses across over 30 iconic locations
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 arrives today
- First Star Wars: Battlefront details arrive including a release date
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt's release date is now set in stone